https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is This Club Jinxed Or Cursed.?

Started by Macedo, May 05, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdenRob

Quote from: ron on May 05, 2014, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: SP on May 05, 2014, 10:05:29 PM
I think the supporters 'transfer window' is now open officially open to allow any waivering fans the opportunity to jump ship.  

049:gif

Defenestration in that way has never been an option.  Never.

Is that a window on a ship? If so it's de-porthole-istration

HatterDon

Neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 seasons in the top flight and a European Final? That doesn't sound Jinxed or Cursed to me. It sounds like a remarkable run, that should be celebrated.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Agree with the above posted sentiments. We had a good run and if we were in it for the trophies our glasses would be a bit blue or red wouldnt they.

If there is such a thing as football karma, this is pay back for the glee of QPRs relegation by a minorty of this clubs supporters. That being said next season will score buckets of deflected goals, have penalties galore and have 19 goals barely cross the line and in.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

RidgeRider

Fulham sort of reminds me of the lovable Chicago Cubs. They play their games in a leafy part of a very large city. Their stadium is from another era, with brick facades, beautiful green grass, smells of hotdogs, popcorn, peanuts &beer, and aged facilities with a charming uniqueness to the ground that has every patron that walks through the turnstiles imagining a bygone era when life was far simpler, and players played because they loved the game and the club.

To me, that is what Fulham represents in English football. Someday something will happen, but until then our club represents the passing of time in football and all that is good with the game, even though at the moment we have reached our level of incompetence in the culmination of the past 3 seasons. We are still everyone's second favorite club, and there is a reason for that. Even top top-flite clubs can't compete with us on the intangibles like the family atmosphere, the physical location of the ground and the ground itself.

Hard to say if we are cursed, or jinxed....but certainly are blessed to support a club that is this unique in today's game.

horse1031

We were promoted to the premier league from the Championship.  I think that is a pretty big achievement.

premFlem

Begs the question would you rather win the league cup or reach a European final?......for me a European final is worth 3 league cup wins.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

HatterDon

Quote from: premFlem on May 06, 2014, 04:46:59 PM
Begs the question would you rather win the league cup or reach a European final?......for me a European final is worth 3 league cup wins.

although, all three of those league cup wins qualifies you for a run at a European final, so ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel