watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WORLD CUP 2010 FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR FULHAM FANS

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, June 07, 2010, 06:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

I have just set up a World Cup 2010 football fantasy league on SkySports.com. It's free to join and only takes 5 minutes to set up. If we can get loads of fans involved could be a good competition, and I've posted this on both Cottage Corner and here so as to maximise the number of Fulham fans involved. Even if you're not a fan of some of the characters over there, why not join and show them that your footballing knowledge is far superior...

If you want to get involved, go to:

http://worldfantasyfootball.skysports.com/

You need to sign up (it's free) and create your team. You can have a max. of 2 players from each country and use one of three different formations.

Once you've made your team, you need to select 'join a league' or something along those lines, it should be pretty obvious. It should then give you the option of 'Joining a league' or 'creating a league'. I've already created a league called 'Fulham FC', and you need to enter the League Pin.

Our league pin is:

Once you've entered that, I just need to accept you into it because I've created the league and am therefore 'chairman' and we can kick off. I've signed up using my username both on here and on the Offal (Brede Butter Pudding) and if everyone else  does the same it should be easy to identify who's team belongs to who. Anyway, get joining and enjoy! Let me know if you have an queries

Brede Butter Pudding

got a few people already, don't be shy let's try and get as many people as poss, it literally takes only 5 minutes to sign up and choose your team and it's FREE, why not?

Brede Butter Pudding

Bit sad I'm replying to my own thread but join up people, we've got about 11 so far and I'm going to keep bumping it up. Please do join will be a laugh and nothing to lose.

On another note, if anyone is getting bored of this thread then please feel free to let me know and I'll stop posting or a Mod can delete or move it, just wanted to try and bring all Fulham fans together from where ever they are into one big league!

mrska

I'll look to join up tomorrow when ive got some time

Brede Butter Pudding

OK mate no probs, the more the merrier, it'll only take 5 mins

Brede Butter Pudding

19 teams so far lads let's keep it going, only takes 5 mins

wadey

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: wadey on June 08, 2010, 09:52:01 AM
HOPE YOU,VE ACCEPTED ME

JUst accepted you mate, we've now got over 21 teams, let's keep this going

wadey

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on June 08, 2010, 09:54:24 AM
Quote from: wadey on June 08, 2010, 09:52:01 AM
HOPE YOU,VE ACCEPTED ME

JUst accepted you mate, we've now got over 21 teams, let's keep this going
..................good man

licker

Brede, the new team waiting to go in [Comancheros]  is me, i cant go in with my forum name because i am in several other Leagues and i would have to change them all.

Bill.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: licker on June 08, 2010, 10:23:43 AM
Brede, the new team waiting to go in [Comancheros]  is me, i cant go in with my forum name because i am in several other Leagues and i would have to change them all.

Bill.

Just accepted you in mate, cheers for joining up, if you know anyone else who might be interested please feel free to let them know. Keep on joining Fulham fans we've got a good number so far

Brede Butter Pudding

bumping this up for anyone who hasn't seen it and is interested  :045:

fulhamguy

I've joined, Sexual Lemurs is the team (don't ask!)
COYW!

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: fulhamaustin on June 08, 2010, 08:57:05 PM
I've joined, Sexual Lemurs is the team (don't ask!)

definitely my fav name so far mate, now we've got over 55 teams entered which is pretty good to be honest.

Please keep joining and send the link to anyone whom you think might be interested.

Brede Butter Pudding

My last bump of this, if anyone is interested it kicks off in less than 2 days and is FREE

Brede Butter Pudding

Just to say this kicks off in 4 hours so this is the last chance for anyone who hasn't already to join. We're currently nearing the 100 team mark. Keep it up