watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like Dejagah is staying with us.

Started by blingo, May 08, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I do like Ashkan ( mainly because he reminds me of Bouazza)
Now as is going to the World Cup he will probably be late back and will not complete a full pre-season
At the moment he is cream-crackered  after the 31st minute , there is no chance that he will be robust enough for the Championship.

Perhaps what I should have said is:   Do WE want him for the 2014/2015 season ??????  

bog

blingo

shnlwswlkr

If he stays I will be so happy, exactly what we would need in The Championship, but he is definitely a Premier League quality player, so won't hold my breath. Fingers crossed though!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Walsh

I really want us to keep Dejagah and Richardson, they're the only 2 attackers we have who are willing to run at the defenders and cause mayhem.

Admin

Not convinced, he will be subject to interest over the summer, either here or abroad, and if he's offered Premiership football again, he will naturally take it.

blingo

Not necessarily because he likes magath and magath likes him, and he may be able to convince him to stay for one more season.

Bronaldinho

I hope he stays he's a top 10 prem player, so against Championship sides he could have a field day.

But he's off I think
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

jeremyfulham

terryr

Hope he stays but think there is a 100% chance he will go.
Cant blame the guy as he's in his prime and dropping out of the PL would be a major loss to his earning power.
I predict he will go to Liverpool or Arse

Pluto

Undoubtedly our best player. I think he'd absolutely kill it in the championship, especially if he improves his fitness. Depends on how the World Cup goes though, as I can see there being offers from top 10 PL clubs and abroad.

itombomb

A mid-table side would be mad not to offer 4/5mill for him, and even though I hope he stays he's too good for the Championship so wouldn't begrudge a move.

If he stays and is fit, he could be the different between coming straight back up. He'd be comfortably one of the best players in the league.

Fulham_1975

He's one of the few in our team that has completely worked their socks off when on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised to see him nicked by a big European team to be honest.

The Rock

Well it comes down to if he's fit, and whether we intend to keep our best players. If we sold him for 4-5m, that really says "come and take out players we have no ambition".

westcliff white

has he said he is staying? i saw a quote of his saying the club need to go up straight away, nothing of him saying i am staying. or is this based on his saying club needs to go up?

personally i think he will be one of those to go
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: westcliff white on May 10, 2014, 06:51:16 PM
has he said he is staying? i saw a quote of his saying the club need to go up straight away, nothing of him saying i am staying. or is this based on his saying club needs to go up?

personally i think he will be one of those to go

He just said we can come up straight away not that he was staying.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

"He kissed the badge and left for more money" and all that.