watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ROY'S GOING NO WHERE..

Started by Admin, June 08, 2010, 05:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Read the end part of the of the official Senderos report. does this sound like a man who's going?

Roy Hodgson added:

"Philippe is a player that I have admired for a very long time since he captained Switzerland to the UEFA Under-17 Championship in 2002.

"He is a strong defender who has great aerial presence at both ends of the field and has a superb work ethic which is a vital component for any team's success. I am very much looking forward to working with Philippe next season."   :clap_hands:

Lighthouse

Well he would wouldn't he. But I am happy to cling to any hope. But is Senderos here because Roy is going and will take Brede with him.  :dft005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCBadger

Yep, I noticed that too. Doesn't sound like he's looking to leave the club.  :003:

White Noise

No, Senderos and Hodgson are opening a little Swiss restaurant together in the Fulham Road which Roy will split his time between with his new football job at Tottenham Hotspur.

SHADY1

"But is Senderos here because Roy is going and will take Brede with him."  you aren't alone in that thinking !!

However i'll go with Roy's staying and strengthening ...GOOD SIGNING.  :045:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Tom

I told you guys he wasn't going anywhere when anyone brings this subject up. Just listen to me next time.  :dft012:
Fulham for life!