watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

10,000 Season tickets sold to date

Started by Admin, May 17, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Isn't the Riverside expansion (extension?) going ahead this summer?

Max Headroom

I renewed mine finally, but changed seats.....

Two Ton Ted

I don't understand why people think the tourists will go to QPR to watch top flight football. Their capacity is still only 18,000 and for the big games tickets are both expensive and hard to come by.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

JBH

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on May 19, 2014, 10:44:20 AM
I don't understand why people think the tourists will go to QPR to watch top flight football. Their capacity is still only 18,000 and for the big games tickets are both expensive and hard to come by.

They would only visit that cesspit once!!

MJG

Quote from: EJL on May 18, 2014, 11:56:43 PM
probably best I dont answer that question ;-)

Buffalo76

Quote from: JBH on May 19, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

I think comparing Laugh-tus Road to a cesspit is an insult to cesspits  :005:

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on May 19, 2014, 11:12:51 AM
Quote from: JBH on May 19, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

I think comparing Laugh-tus Road to a cesspit is an insult to cesspits  :005:

:plus one: :005:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: MJG on May 19, 2014, 11:06:42 AM
Quote from: EJL on May 18, 2014, 11:56:43 PM
probably best I dont answer that question ;-)

Ha Ha  !!! 064.gif 064.gif

EJL,  Just in case you are not on the wind-up
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=38884.msg533071#msg533071  

howitis

About 14,100 season tickets were sold for this time last year, I uderstand we are at 11K now which is pretty good. I think the real problem will be pre week purchases and walk up sales. I understand that they are chewing over doing away with the "neutral" area and for certain games giving the Putney end to away fans - a good idea in my book.

Bit if gossip -  mate of mine has sold his house to FM - he is def staying around whether we like it or not.

NorfolkJim

Quote from: howitis on May 19, 2014, 11:49:36 AM
About 14,100 season tickets were sold for this time last year, I uderstand we are at 11K now which is pretty good. I think the real problem will be pre week purchases and walk up sales. I understand that they are chewing over doing away with the "neutral" area and for certain games giving the Putney end to away fans - a good idea in my book.

Bit if gossip -  mate of mine has sold his house to FM - he is def staying around whether we like it or not.

Would like to see the "neutral end" discontinued while we are in the championship - there is no valid reason for it any more.

I do wonder how many season tickets are held by touts - presumably they will not be renewing.

I'm tempted to buy one but it does not make economic sense for me. I can't get to games midweek so if I miss them all it makes my Saturday tickets less good value overall. Looks like another membership for me then.

JBH

Well I am very happy FM is staying  :54:

Alternative

Quote from: hovewhite on May 18, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
Your team is your team full stop.

Fine words, but relegation will hit ticket sales. Full stop.

15000 to 18000 crowds for Saturday matches, less for mid week games.

Classic94

I think we'll hit around 20,000 for most games but a lot depends on how the team performs. A fair few may stay away if we don't hit the ground running.

Neil D

Bit if gossip -  mate of mine has sold his house to FM - he is def staying around whether we like it or not.
So where does Felix live....?

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Neil D on May 19, 2014, 02:40:42 PM
Bit if gossip -  mate of mine has sold his house to FM - he is def staying around whether we like it or not.
So where does Felix live....?

I know but I wouldn't say on a public forum as its not right, although I don't want him as manager and think he could ruin our club, I still wouldn't tell people where he lives

Berserker

I used to live next door to Frazier Digby years ago and there was always young fans hanging around the front.

Yes I'm wondering what they will do with Putney end, hope they move my season ticket seats to a decent area if they decide to change things.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Oh I'm not a tout by the way
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.