News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do you own that could be exhibited in a Fulham Museum..?

Started by LBNo11, May 19, 2014, 02:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

A ticket to the gane Vs Juve. Either that, or a London Underground travel card i found one day. Coukd pretend its from Craven Cottage

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bill taylors apprentice

A Johnny Haynes England shirt and a Bobby Moore Fulham shirt.

Well, almost.

The Haynes shirt I got when I swapped something for it from a kid around the corner, until his Dad discovered it was gone a few weeks later and demand it back.

While the Moore shirt I got from Coach Bill Taylor at the end of the 73/74 season and lost it a few years later when my bag was stolen from a pub.  

Oh! if only............

JBH

Signed and framed match  shirt worn by Boa Morte away at Charlton on 11/05/2003

Holders

Quote from: Woodlawn on May 19, 2014, 06:38:39 PM
I am very lucky to have two programmes one,signed by Pele when we played santos and also one signed by Eusebio when we played Benfica . Please do not ask if I would sell as there isn't enough money to make me part.

I have both programmes but didn't get them signed. I never thought I'd get close enough to either player so never took a pen!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woodlawn

Quote from: Holders on May 20, 2014, 12:05:13 PM
Quote from: Woodlawn on May 19, 2014, 06:38:39 PM
I am very lucky to have two programmes one,signed by Pele when we played santos and also one signed by Eusebio when we played Benfica . Please do not ask if I would sell as there isn't enough money to make me part.

I have both programmes but didn't get them signed. I never thought I'd get close enough to either player so never took a pen!
on both occasions I was in the right place  at the right time .once underneath riverside stand and eusebio in players bar

Tonywa

Quote from: epsomraver on May 19, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
Sent from sunny Florida, we still have the original tea lady in semi working order :005:

Dawn Mitchell.  One of a large Fulham family covering many generations.

Fernhurst

I have an absolutely unique recording of highlights of Fulham v Everton from 1962 ....
I could also donate my hair which was tousled by Johnny Haynes back in 1959............ Oh wait a minute.....there's a flaw in that plan.3
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Kent Cassandra

Oh Ed
Like all my ten inch 78s my Fulham memorabilia have disappeared during the many moves I have had in my life. Still have a Fulham flag for the 75 cup final. Also photos of my two gorgeous girls and disabled brother dressed up for final day.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Berserker

A replica shirt signed by Martin Jol
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on May 20, 2014, 08:02:44 PM
Oh Ed
Like all my ten inch 78s my Fulham memorabilia have disappeared during the many moves I have had in my life. Still have a Fulham flag for the 75 cup final. Also photos of my two gorgeous girls and disabled brother dressed up for final day.

Funny you should mention the 75 cup final flag, which one do you have?  Walking down Wembley Way, Dad wouldn't release funds to buy the larger flag, instead buying me the smaller & less well formed version - I think it was 20p cheaper.  Fortunately I was able to buy the larger version the following season when they were flogging off the cup final stock cheap - great memories.

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Vinnieffc

I've got a framed 2000-2001 Demon Internet shirt signed by Kit Symons. That shirt btw was probably the best shirt we ever played in.. Still love it today compared to some of the rubbish shirts we've had in the Prem..

blingo

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Barrett487

Cup Final scarf with team names on it and a chocolate stain (i hope it's chocolate). Les Strong is on there, even tho he didn't get to play, John Fraser's name is missing.

crazycottager

FortCollinsFulham

Not that rare of an item, but I have a signed Brian McBride jersey from the great escape season.

It's more of the value it holds to me I suppose, as I managed to get him to sign it after warm-ups when he was back in MLS playing for the Chicago Fire. About 99% of the fans around me were shouting at Mexican legend Cuauhtémoc Blanco who had also recently joined Chicago. So that fact actually worked out for the better, because Brian acknowledged my silly arse through all the Blanco screaming.

There's a terrace area at my local stadium (Colorado) that the players used to walk in between to go to the locker room. Basically my brother and I were the only two people acknowledging McBride and he came over and signed it off my back. It was neat for us, boring for those reading this now haha
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Scrumpy

Sorry to be a bore, but could someone remind me/us how to paste a photo onto the board? It would make this thread even more interesting.

Thanks.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Delboy

Quote from: f321ffc on May 19, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
Here's one for you oldies who remember craven Cottage before the riverside stand, all the  flags  of clubs In the old first division including Fulham on flagpoles alongside the river ,I know who has the Fulham flag, wish it was me. 049:gif
The flag next to the FFC flag, just to the left of the tea cabin/electronic HT score board was of the team we were playing on that day.
I also have the 1975 cup final program, the original one one I bought on the day, mounted proudly on my wall.  :wine: