watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Albrighton

Started by Baggins, May 20, 2014, 07:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggins

Mark albrighton has been released by villa, I say we snap him up!
COYW!

grandad

Caused us problems a couple of seasons back. Not had such a good season this last one.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Walsh

no way!! wtf is that about.

God The Mechanic

If he's cheap then absolutely.  He's a decent Prem player imo.

twang

If Dejagah leaves then he'd be a great replacement.

JackyFulham90

He would be a great pick up on a free transfer

Jims Dentist

YankeeJim

Does any one remember the last transfer we got from Villa?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

Bent, but we also got Sidwell from them.

EJL

Nicky Shorey on loan was another one.

FPT

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 20, 2014, 11:09:07 PM
Does any one remember the last transfer we got from Villa?

Bent, Sidwell, Hughes, Davis and Nicky Shorey.

We sold them Zat Knight.

Jack Fulham

Looked talented a few years ago but didn't progress as expected. Worth a shot though, especially if Dejagah leaves. Sort of player Palace would go for though, Pulis loves his wingers.

Whitesideup

No. Lightweight who does not influence the game. Why do you think he is being released?

leonffc

Quote from: Whitesideup on May 21, 2014, 12:08:34 AM
No. Lightweight who does not influence the game. Why do you think he is being released?

Because he isn't quite Premier league quality (but would be good in the Championship)?

Still believe

After reading this news, came on here to start exactly this thread... I think he's underrated & would certainly give him a go at Fulham....

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Too young for fulham isn't he? Need to wait at least a decade!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

MasterHaynes

Anyone who watched him when he burst onto the scene thought this guy had it all, he terrorised premier defenders scored great goals and created many goals for team mates from crosses and his mazy runs. Sound familiar? yes very similar player to Roberts,, all the pundits predicted a great future yet here we are 4 years later and he is being released? Something has gone wrong somewhere , he clearly has talent but whether its an injury that has inhibited him or mentally getting so much adulation so young has messed him up. We should snap him up if only as a example to our youngsters as what can happen to them despite their talent if they do not apply themselves and listen to advice given. He is on a free, he is young and his wage demands will not be onerous because of his form in recent seasons, Definitely worth a punt that we can rekindle the form of 3 years ago under the tutelage and regime of Felix

westcliff white

isn't he joining Leicester ?
Every day is a Fulham day

DutchCottager

Mentoined him earlier. He does seem like a good player for Championship clubs, but I'm really doubting if he is going to make a big impact like Dejagah would.

He also was on loan at Wigan and he did nothing for them.