more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads: Woodrow scores for England u20 v S Korea

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 28, 2014, 06:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Woodrow in fairness looked quite lively
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Craven Mad

Woodrow could've bagged 2 in the last 5. Looked good. I think he'll be big for us next year.

grandad

Woodrow did stand out. Hopefully the scouts of the big clubs were not watching.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nero

Quote from: grandad on May 28, 2014, 08:31:25 PM
Woodrow did stand out. Hopefully the scouts of the big clubs were not watching.

Don't think he draft enough to move when he just about to get his break in the first team

JBH

Looked good he just needs to stay at Fulham and learn his trade

b+w geezer

Didn't see this match or his previous ones, but just going by Fulham sightings...there is no obvious reason other than injury that is going to stop Cauley having a high-calibre career as he looks to have both the physical and mental attributes. By the latter I mean both a hard-working attitude and already fine-tuned, mature sense of what's going on around him on the pitch. Coupled with decent control, an eye for goal, and adequate mobility and strength even at 19, he seems extremely well set.

For the last home-grown central forward of comparable promise, I reckon we must go back 30 years to Dean Coney. Regular goal-scoring, lack of, is what let him down after an early flourish, and only time will tell if Woodrow falls down there too. Given a proper first-team run next season we will have a better idea. He appears to be ready for that.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

CincyFulham1

Quote from: grandad on May 28, 2014, 07:04:15 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on May 28, 2014, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on May 28, 2014, 06:51:19 PM
not sure if U20 is their ages or the attendance?    :005:

I thought U20 were a band from Ireland

UB20 = Unemployment form

I thought UB40 was the unemployment form