watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How come Craven Cottage is so popular for friendly's

Started by Fernhurst, May 31, 2014, 03:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Nigeria v Scotland already this week and tonight The Azzuirri face off against The Republic of Ireland.

Are we cheap?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

God The Mechanic

Extra revenue, small enough to sell out a mostly neutral crowd, nice setting and in London.

Jonnoj

How come you can't spell or punctuate properly? :026:

shnlwswlkr

I don't understand why Italy can't host their own game?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Cheap but a top quality pitch in the centre of london. Plus, its the greateat stadium in London....including Wembley!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Apprentice to the Maestro

I would guess that it is because we are in London with large communities from the competing nations, that we have an attractive but modest sized ground so that fans are near the pitch and that doesn't feel empty with the expected size of the crowds and where it is reasonably easy to separate and control the fans.

Also, we are cheap.  :021:

Full Metal Ham

Lighthouse

Well neither penalty area has been worn during the season. Fulham never went into it and the opposition used to shoot and have those shots deflected into the goal. So really the pitch is in such good nick.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

David Allen Crankshaw

Nero

cos there been that much crap played on it this year the grass is lush

grandad

Everyone wants to play at the home of London´s oldest club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ron

..possibly for the proximity to the Golden Lion, where one can engage in a post-match discourse on the arts and literature in a stimulating atmosphere.....?

aaronmcguigan

friendly's  ?

Anyway, surely FFC get some revenue out of it, so having  int friendlies as a source of income is good as it allows FFC to get extra revenue without exploiting fans, theyre merely maximising use of the stadium as it surely can't be used as a concert venue or something like that.