https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here's one way to talk up a new signing

Started by Admin, June 18, 2014, 01:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Bunch of inbred morons, sorry, I hate that club with a passion;

Gillingham sign former Manchester United trainee

Gillingham manager Peter Taylor has made his fifth signing of the summer, with former Manchester United trainee Josh Pritchard moving to Priestfield.

The 21-year-old midfielder joins the Gills on a two-year contract after spending five years at Championship side Fulham.

He began his career at Old Trafford and moved to Craven Cottage following his release in the summer of 2009.

In the 2012-13 season he was loaned to Norwegian Club Tromsø, where he made 25 appearances before returning to Fulham last season; he made a further three appearances at Craven Cottage.

Later in the season he joined Finnish club FC Honka, where he made five appearances and scored once.

He played several times for Fulham's Under-21s and has earned four caps for the Welsh Under-21s, his most recent game being against England, who won 3-1.

The signing of Pritchard follows that of Doug Loft, Jermaine McGlashan, Aaron Morris and Glenn Morris.

Taylor told the club website: "He's been at two very good football clubs for quite a while. He's a very good passing midfield player that can play defensive as well.

"He's very highly recommended from people I know and trust – he's not known over here because he hasn't played much football, but he knows it's time for him to get playing league football.

"I think he sees the opportunity from us as a good one."