News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Jacksonville Match (starring Carrie Underwood)

Started by brixology, June 03, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brixology

Giving this match its own thread.  Mostly because I thought I would share that I have apparently been able to procure two tickets to this match/concert.  I ended up having to hit up Jags season ticket holders.  I won't feel comfortable until I have the tickets in hand, but I am told someone was able to get me two.

And just in case, my 8 year-old will be bringing his kit.  He will be available to fill in on the right wing.

Anyone else figured out a way to go?

dino1828

Yes they will have a sale of the unsold tickets from the season ticket holders will be available in the second week of June to general public.

YankeeJim

If we could get an area together, I would likely come.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 04, 2014, 07:15:11 PM
Just got this:

http://app.fanservices.jaguars.com/e/es?s=962951656&e=91&elq=83146cda79444cd0b4b449d5c05fa7b4

Yep, just got that as well. Wonder if I can get field access DURING the game?  :005:

Chances of a block of tickets appears remote - we will be spread all over the place.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Just got the same thing.  If I knew how many would want to seat together I would be willing to call and get group tickets.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

dino1828

Could be a block of tickets available in section 202 call the ticket office I'm sure you could find a good block of tickets and they will be happy to help you. Starting June 6th.

Logicalman

Anyone interested in tickets please post here or PM love4ffc with number required. Thanks love4ffc for stepping up to this one, its very appreciated.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

This has been going on via private message and I noticed some expressing interest were not copied. Why don't we keep it here so everyone has a shot.

Quote from: Logicalman on Today at 03:16:08 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on Today at 11:40:36 AM
All,

I have talked with ticketmaster and the jags office.  Currently they will not allow me to buy more than 8 tickets max.  Tomorrow at 10am the open sale will start I can purchase as many as needed. 

Here is what I have so far for ticket count:

Andrew - 2
Tony - 3
Jim - 1
Me - 4
Rodger - ? 

Looks like tickets with tax are $61.65 for the 100 and 200 sections.  Can find some in the $51.40 range if we sit more towards the end zone starting what looks to be around he 20 yard line. 
There are also tickets for $41 dollars in the 200 section again starting around the 20 yard line going to the end zone. 
Cheapest tickets are $29.70 up in the nose bleed section. 

What is everyone's preference on price?  We don't won't to break anyone's bank here. 

Also if I don't have your email address send it to me at
[email protected]

thanks,
Don

I'm good with the 60 or 50 bucks ones if that's OK. Is it worth coordinating purchases with 2 people calling to get blocks of 5 tickets, or can you just buy twice as close together do you think Don? I can look to be available at 10 if you need me.

Honestly, I'm not certain I'll be staying for the concert anyways, up to the trouble & strife to decide that! LOL and the good thing is hopefully a lot of those that just want to see the concert won't be anywhere nesr the stadium for the game, and so we might be able to get together in any case as long as we're in the same relative area.

Cheers,

Tony

Guys,
I'm good with the $60 tickets just as long as we can do it in a group. The main attraction for me of course is to finally see FFC live even if it is a Championship match against a B league opponent. Secondly, I'd like to put some mugs to the monikers. Will flying 5500 miles round trip qualify me as a real fan to the purists on FOF? LOL.  Any more word on a hotel? I thought I'd fly in on Friday & rent a car. Perhaps I could help with shuttle service from the airport. I plan to have too much beer to be driving to the match.

Jim

love4ffc

All,

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining us.  I will be purchasing tickets tomorrow at 10am when general sale goes live.  There is no limit on number of tickets at that time. 

You can email me at [email protected].  Please include your email address and how many tickets you would like. 

Cheers,
Don

brixology

If you all are comfortable sharing, I'd love to know where you end up sitting.  PM me if necessary.  I may not know where my seats are right up until I show up in Jax.  It would be nice to find some friendly faces in the crowd.  I mean, what if we encounter some DC United toughs?

In the meantime, I will be trying to lose a bunch of weight so I will fit into my home shirt.

Logicalman

Quote from: brixology on June 06, 2014, 02:34:05 PM
If you all are comfortable sharing, I'd love to know where you end up sitting.  PM me if necessary.  I may not know where my seats are right up until I show up in Jax.  It would be nice to find some friendly faces in the crowd.  I mean, what if we encounter some DC United toughs?

In the meantime, I will be trying to lose a bunch of weight so I will fit into my home shirt.

:005:  I'm with you there mate - totally - I even bought a new one this season and the largest size is, er, snug shall we say.   :022:

We are arranging hotels after we get the tickets, and will make sure everyone is aware - and want to sort out a drink both Friday & Saturday nights so we can all meet up properly. Nice to put faces to names.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

I will be in 109, X, seats 1 and 2 - keep me in the loop with where you are all meeting at (hotel, bars, etc.) and I will be my best to there to meet up - that is of course if the wife wouldn't mind tagging along.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

There will be 12 of us in Section 107, Row GG, Seat 6-11, and Section 107, Row FF, Seat 6-11

Logicalman

Quote from: maoconnor on June 09, 2014, 02:09:30 AM
I will be in 109, X, seats 1 and 2 - keep me in the loop with where you are all meeting at (hotel, bars, etc.) and I will be my best to there to meet up - that is of course if the wife wouldn't mind tagging along.

Don't worry, there are at least 3 wives in attendance.  078.gif (and not all mine)