watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabregas signs for Chelsea

Started by Walsh, June 12, 2014, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I could be proved wrong but I think it is a strange signing. I think he was one of those players that he absolutely fitted with arsenal at the time. I found when he was subbed at Barca, they immediately looked more of a threat. He may just be better suited to premiership but I get the feeling he won't quite hit the heights that they expect. In truth, that would make me happy but that's not why I feel it

Chesh

Quote from: Sammyffc on June 12, 2014, 05:30:46 PM
Quote from: Chesh on June 12, 2014, 04:33:14 PM
How about..couldn't give a s***!

Nothing personal  065.gif

i actually think its so pathetic when people comment on a thread saying stuff like '' couldn't give a **** '' . people create threads to have a discussion about a topic with other people who are interested. If you aren't interested just don't comment and move on. Its not hard.

Sammy, those are my honest thoughts on Fabregas joining Chelsea, as requested. As I said, no offence to the OP, so no need to be so touchy. Or is it not allowed for a Fulham fan to show honest indifference to a Chelsea signing on a Fulham board. Indeed, if thoughts had not been invited, I would have scrolled on by. OK?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

callumc513

Quote from: jmh on June 12, 2014, 07:43:56 PM
I don't get why Barca were willing to sell him, with Xavi and even Iniesta getting up there in age.

I think they have more hope for Sergi Roberto, and Fabregas was pretty much terrible for them this year.