watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WCF: Group B: Australia-Chile-Netherlands-Spain

Started by Moderati, June 13, 2014, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Cahill has scored the goal of the tournament - 1-1 now.

Burt

Amazing goal from Cahill...

1-1.

But I am locking this thread, any and all comments on this match in the Group B sticky thread please.

fulhamben

cahill tourne could be over. picked up a needless yellow for a late tackle in the dutch final third. second yellow of the tourne so misses next game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

Tell you what... Australia should be winning. Good stuff. Up 'n' at them. I thought they would be far more cautious.

It's a dilemma though, as a win for the Ozzies or even a draw would let Spain back in.

fulhamben

Quote from: Burt on June 18, 2014, 05:46:33 PM
Tell you what... Australia should be winning. Good stuff. Up 'n' at them. I thought they would be far more cautious.

It's a dilemma though, as a win for the Ozzies or even a draw would let Spain back in.
feel the same about the spain conudrum. yes aussies should be winning. and im not suprised that they are going for it as a draw would probably still see them out

fulhamben

hmm aussie goal dissallowed for, well i couldnt see anything wrong. van persie suspended for the next game

fulhamben

fulhamben

cmg

Level now.

Good luck to the Aussies, but any referee who sees that as a hand-ball must surely have never played the game of football.

FortCollinsFulham

I should be enjoying a game between two talented sides like Chile and Spain but with all the embellishing and acting it's making it hard to watch at times.

Chile up 2-0 now though.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

FortCollinsFulham

'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

fulhamben

YankeeJim

Chile out Spained Spain. Lots of talent with a lot of dallying and I think I'd awarded several Oscars. Chile had a great game plan by harassing the Spaniards  from the moment they got the ball. The better team won. With any luck the Aussies will send them out without a point.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

TrexFFC

Iran, Korea and Russia were all far more boring than Australia.  I actually feel bad that they were put in that group.  They're not great by any means but they put up a fight against two top sides and definitely kept things interesting. 

fulhamben

Quote from: TrexFFC on June 18, 2014, 10:41:53 PM
Iran, Korea and Russia were all far more boring than Australia.  I actually feel bad that they were put in that group.  They're not great by any means but they put up a fight against two top sides and definitely kept things interesting. 
i wasnt calling australia boring. thought the played really well yesterday. they didnt deserve to lose

lamby

If Australia still had Schwarzer in goals we would have won that game against The Netherlands!

the nutflush

jmh

I don't agree that Spain are boring, but there's certainly no injustice in their being (along with Australia) the first team eliminated.  They were really well off their game.