watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Promotion Bandwagon

Started by ChesterTheTabby, June 14, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Having been a club that stayed in the Premier League for 13 years prior to our destructive end last season, what do you think players are thinking about FFC? Not our current players, but players we will approach to join the team. I feel they must see us as serious contenders for promotion, and will be excited to a part of a project to get promoted in one season. We an opportunity to have a seriously talented team next season, hope it all pans out.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulham76

Like any footballer, if you pay em enough money they'll happily join whatever 'bandwagon' you're offering.

The Old Count

Quote from: Fulham76 on June 14, 2014, 03:33:44 PM
Like any footballer, if you pay em enough money they'll happily join whatever 'bandwagon' you're offering.

Hammersmith End cynicism.....Love it.

Lighthouse

I don't think players look too far beyond the next pay day. They will look at Fulham and see a club that self imploded through poor judgement by those in charge. Too many teams have a dream of building a brave new side.

The difference may come, as it did when we bought Chris Coleman, that players will see good players being signed and feel willing to join then. Which is why the first few signings will be important to show Fulham's true intentions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope