watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged - FIRST SIGNING - Shaun Hutchinson

Started by Banjo123, June 16, 2014, 12:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Welcome to Fulham to him, I'm sure he'll be great asset.

grandad

If we sign loads more freebies what does the parachute money get spent on? Some new chickens for Sarah?
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: grandad on June 17, 2014, 05:14:34 PM
If we sign loads more freebies what does the parachute money get spent on? Some new chickens for Sarah?
that money is only 15m pa. We will have a 40-50m plus reduction of income this year. So that money is just in the pot paying the bills.

jmh

Quote from: MJG on June 17, 2014, 05:23:36 PM
that money is only 15m pa. We will have a 40-50m plus reduction of income this year. So that money is just in the pot paying the bills.
And, hey, if that money goes to keep Sarah and other non-professional-footballers gainfully employed, I suppose that isn't really so bad.

hovewhite

Good addition welcome shaun.interseting to see who he pairs up in the centre of defence.
Also good to see some transfer activith.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think he will be bought in to start... can see Burn sitting on the bench next season.... just my opinion  on how I see it, although I would be dissapointed If Burn did not get his chance.

Welcome aboard :)

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: jmh on June 17, 2014, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 17, 2014, 05:23:36 PM
And, hey, if that money goes to keep Sarah and other non-professional-footballers gainfully employed, I suppose that isn't really so bad.

Just did an essay about the income of football clubs in the PL and the football league. Our revenue and profits on average will be down about 30% from last years and thats including parachute payments. So i'm expecting alot of freebies this summer seeing as we weren't the biggest of spenders whilst we were in the PL.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

btings

My only source in the SPL is an Aberdeen fan who hates Motherwell, so take this with a grain of salt:
QuoteGood but not outstanding SPFL player; would have thought he'd be unlikely to have significant impact in the Championship?

Regardless, we need more CBs, and he's both young and experienced.  Cautiously optimistic.