watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayunes World Cup Two

Started by Lighthouse, June 13, 2010, 01:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

After yesterdays Sacre Bleau pour Les Miserables today brought the giants of the free World against the Spa Corner Shop. Spa were offering one dodgy forward passed its sell by date and a defender in the remains bin. While the Saviors of the Free World brought a bit of Yes we can golly gee. The result in the end was fair and its left up to me to pour oil on troubled waters. Oh sorry I mean left up to BP to pour oil on troubled waters. Still if you can't laugh about a few oily birds then whose WAGS can you laugh at.

With Dika proving to be outstanding yesterday it was Etuhus chance to prove his worth. Sadly from the first second to the last a young unknoen bloke called Messi spoilt it for him. But the Argies looked far from being World Cup Winners.

Which leaves the entertaining Koreans against the Greek tragedy. The great Greek Historian SPOTTHEBALLOTOPOPOPOLOUS said ' I rather be at home than here ta very much' and the Greek team played like it.

So the referees proved to be good so far, England have proved to be England and Dempsey has proved to be lucky. But in this World Cup you make your own luck. Lets hope England get the rub of the Green next time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...much more entertaining than checking the media to see what went on :54:

PS: are you Terry Pratchett's ghost writer..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC