watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our average age of players has dropped

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 26, 2014, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

At this stage, with the squad we have, I would go for between 15th and 12th.  But obviously the squad will be strengthened so who knows?

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 27, 2014, 12:50:50 PM
Feel Tunnicliffe will be a big player for us next year. Looking forward to him playing more of a central role.

I think this lad is the key.  Magath has got to get something out of him and I guess he'd have been out of the door is he did not like him. 

As for the criticism of Parker, some matches last year he was great... home to WestHam he carried our entire team to get a victory.  Even my Mum saw that (Fulham tickets were her Xmas present - inside the handbag I got her).  He faded badly at the end of the season...

One Martin Thomas

2nd behind Cardiff !

So far they have bought better than us, though Magath still has to dip into our parachute payments !

COYW.

Would love a Wembley win though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock

I'm also very excited about our new look and average age.

I think our current squad would actually get us to just below the playoff places and darn close. We need the right 3 or 4 more signings, and they need to basically be prem quality. That's it. But any further loss of Degagh, Ruiz, Rodallega and you need a like player to replace them as well.

I sort of would like to see those 3 stay. Even Ruiz - taking you get him playing like he can and in his favoured role etc