more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How to downlaod fixtures?

Started by Bill2, June 28, 2014, 02:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

OK a question for you techy guys.

Rather than trawl through the fixture list and add them to my phone manually thought I would be clever and log on Fulhamfc and see if they have a download file and yes they do. However, can't seem to download it to my smartphone (Samsung).

Normally when I have downloaded other lists it updates automatically, can anyone advise how it can be done in relatively simple language?

Many thanks
:Haynes The Maestro:

SouthfieldWhite

I'm certainly no techy , but can you get the free Fulham Fc app on your phone?

MJG

On the fixtures page their is a link to download to your calendar. Google or iPhone and other calenders.

Do you use Google Calender?

Humbled

If u have an iPhone you can do as follows (they update automatically)

Go settings, mail contact calendars, add account, other, add subscribed calendar.  
Copy and paste - http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/fulham

Now check your Calendar

Logicalman

Quote from: Bill2 on June 28, 2014, 02:12:19 PM
OK a question for you techy guys.

Rather than trawl through the fixture list and add them to my phone manually thought I would be clever and log on Fulhamfc and see if they have a download file and yes they do. However, can't seem to download it to my smartphone (Samsung).

Normally when I have downloaded other lists it updates automatically, can anyone advise how it can be done in relatively simple language?

Many thanks
:Haynes The Maestro:

Depends on what devide you are using. I have an S5, and I did the following:

1. Go to the match centre and download the ics file
2. Go to the apps store, download an app called ICS Importer
3. Once installed, open the app, Click Open File, and it should locate the basic,ics file
4. Import that file

This will add it to the main calendar. If you haven't already done so, open the Google Calendar widget on a new screen and maximize it.

The fixtures are now available.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.