watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

William Kvist on Felix Magath

Started by Yarden, July 04, 2014, 08:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

"His professional capability and man management is on the lowest level I've ever experienced"

Dosent sound to good does it.

SKSW6

It could be sour grapes as he hardly ever played under Magath. It also doesn't seem like you win what Magath has with no professional capability.

MJG

Unhappy player, not picked by manager slags him off shock

JTH

a few more

"We never knew what the plan was when we showed up for practice, who was in start XI, and didn't train tactics before game"

"My resistance grew day for day. If I haven't had a contract I would've quit on the spot. No one deserves a coach like Magath"

"At one time a teammate got to decide the content of the practice before an important game. Because it was his birthday"

Tonywa

Would be interesting to hear Magath's thoughts on Kvist!

Admin

Quote from: Yarden on July 04, 2014, 08:51:00 AM
"His professional capability and man management is on the lowest level I've ever experienced"

Dosent sound to good does it.

I suppose his professionalism and man management counts for nothing as he has 3 Bundesliga titles under his belt, 2 cups, and 4 great escapes. Oh, and he's single handedly managed players like Lahn and Dzeko from a young age to the players they are today, both hard working and committed.

Sour grapes at the highest level me thinks.     

cookieg

Quote from: JTH on July 04, 2014, 09:11:21 AM
a few more

"We never knew what the plan was when we showed up for practice, who was in start XI, and didn't train tactics before game"

"My resistance grew day for day. If I haven't had a contract I would've quit on the spot. No one deserves a coach like Magath"

"At one time a teammate got to decide the content of the practice before an important game. Because it was his birthday"

Perhaps he should have just given the player a birthday cake instead. Actually sounds like a bit of a light hearted way to ease any pressure they would have been under.

Admin

Quote from: Tonywa on July 04, 2014, 09:17:02 AM
Would be interesting to hear Magath's thoughts on Kvist!

Crap, lightweight, slow, pretty average

Luffy86

Rich from Kvist, every time he pulled on the shirt he was so out of touch with the pace of the premiership. I seem to recall him losing possession a great number of times and putting the defence in difficult positions on several occasions when he played.

Admin

Quote from: Luffy86 on July 04, 2014, 09:43:37 AM
Rich from Kvist, every time he pulled on the shirt he was so out of touch with the pace of the premiership. I seem to recall him losing possession a great number of times and putting the defence in difficult positions on several occasions when he played.

I forgot to add, 'always lost possession'. 

CincyFulham1

a few more

He was just angry because he knew he wasn't going to be in the starting 11

Sounds like a attitude problem

Hardly sounds like a manger who has been called a dictator

elgreenio

hope nobody tells Yaya Toure
touch my camera through the fence

Nero

Quote from: elgreenio on July 04, 2014, 09:59:51 AM

I think we should ring him tell him he's guaranted player of the season, a birthday cake, the crowd will sing happy birthday at the closet home game and will get to choose training on his birthday. and if hes happy to take a 180k a week drop in wages we could be on a winner

Lighthouse

I must admit I am getting very confused. Evil dictator swans off for the day before big game because he has a birthday?

Evil manager doesn't tell players who is in the team so they can relax and take day off.

Player would have quit but he thought it best to honour his contract because that after all is what they all do.

We have heard all about people not liking him before. Seems very odd now to retread all this. We don't care as knowing Fulham, he will be sacked the day after the transfer window closes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WORTHINGFULHAM

064.gif
Sounds like a WUM, the very fact kvist didnt feature under Felix means he has to throw his toys out the pram, grow up mate and move on.

FFC1987

I wouldn't discard this as sour grapes personally. Kvist has a good track record and always came across as a role model professional.... Not saying it should be believed but I'd imagine there's at least some truth.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: elgreenio on July 04, 2014, 09:59:51 AM

Hahaha! Post of the day.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Pluto

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 04, 2014, 10:15:55 AM
I wouldn't discard this as sour grapes personally. Kvist has a good track record and always came across as a role model professional.... Not saying it should be believed but I'd imagine there's at least some truth.

I would be highly surprised if this is sour grapes. Kvist has always been a consummate professional, come across as considered, intelligent and thoughtful with his views.

We've all heard rumours about players not liking Magath before. Personally, he hasn't shown me anything whilst in charge of Fulham that suggests he's the right man for the job. In fact, our worst performance of the season (Stoke) was under his management. I think it's only the matter of time before he's found out and we all turn on him and want his head. Let's see where we are in 6 months.

FFC1987

Quote from: Pluto on July 04, 2014, 10:29:07 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 04, 2014, 10:15:55 AM

I would be highly surprised if this is sour grapes. Kvist has always been a consummate professional, come across as considered, intelligent and thoughtful with his views.

We've all heard rumours about players not liking Magath before. Personally, he hasn't shown me anything whilst in charge of Fulham that suggests he's the right man for the job. In fact, our worst performance of the season (Stoke) was under his management. I think it's only the matter of time before he's found out and we all turn on him and want his head. Let's see where we are in 6 months.

Sorry I worded that wrong...I meant to say I don't think this is our grapes...I'm in agreement here....I can see I contradicted myself in one sentence ha

Baszab

I think you would get the same opinion on Magath from Sidwell Hangeland Duff Riether and others