watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any word on Mckormack

Started by crazycottager, July 05, 2014, 04:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

I've not heard any word, and some news would be appreciated Making progress? Stalled? Deal fell through? Hopefully not the last two, but please just let me know.

Cheers  082.gif

Cottager

Sammyffc

Nothing yet . Last thing i heard was that they got him another plane back end of the week so he can go and join the team in italy, but ross never arrived . So i don't think anyone has an idea what is going on  !

crazycottager

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 05, 2014, 04:46:15 PM
Nothing yet . Last thing i heard was that they got him another plane back end of the week so he can go and join the team in italy, but ross never arrived . So i don't think anyone has an idea what is going on  !

Thanks a bunch for that! i was sweating bullets that the deal fell through! i'll keep my ear to the ground from now on
Thank you very much

Cheers  082.gif
Cottager

Sammyffc

Quote from: crazycottager on July 05, 2014, 04:53:48 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on July 05, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

Thanks a bunch for that! i was sweating bullets that the deal fell through! i'll keep my ear to the ground from now on
Thank you very much

Cheers  082.gif
Cottager

the best way to keep up to date is twitter . even if you create an account and don't post anything . just follow the right people and you'll be on your way !

shnlwswlkr

Leeds fans are absolutely hating on him for not turning up to his flight, calling for him to be sold now. Rumours that Newcastle and West Ham are in for him also, but we're still the most heavily linked.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr