watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR : Mowtown songs

Started by spikey norman, July 06, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

I find it amazing how many artists end up 'associated' with Motown, even though they never recorded with them. If someone says Motown, people instantly think Aretha, Ray Charles, Bill Withers, Jackie Wilson. All absolutely amazing musicians, but just not Motown.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

blingo

You'll be dancing in the street next Eq;)

The Equalizer

Quote from: blingo on July 08, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

Whilst wearing baggy leopard-print trousers...  :005: :005:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Steven Ageroad

Gentleman Jim, if you liked Sam Cooke have a listen to OV Wright on Spotify, he only made 2 albums and died quite young (Heart attack) He sounds like a poor mans Sam Cooke and has been described as the greatest vocalist you've never heard.

"Muscle Shoals" is available with Lovefilm/Amazon, enjoy.

YankeeJim

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 08, 2014, 03:43:14 PM
Quote from: blingo on July 08, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

Whilst wearing baggy leopard-print trousers...  :005: :005:

Boy, have you got that wrong. You'll need a pomegranate or lime green leisure suit. Back in the day I had one that was sky blue. I wore it with a white shirt with wide collar, open about halfway down. Yes, I know.  fp.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.