more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - Ross McCormack signs

Started by Fernhurst, July 08, 2014, 07:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

Quote from: roblufc on July 09, 2014, 03:27:44 PM
Leeds fan here. After sering Rosss play he is a confidence player if he hasn't got it his head goes down and his performance can deteriorate rapidly. Ross is a great player and thrived at Leeds, he was the captain and our play revolved around him. I think 11m is great business for Leeds, can't see him being the leagues top scorer again, In my opinion his career can only go downhill now, he wont fit in and sorry to say it lads it's gonna be an £11m flop.

If he's a flop, he'll be a £7mil flop.  Or he'll turn out to be an £11mil star buy.

Admin

Leeds fan here. After sering Rosss play he is a confidence player if he hasn't got it his head goes down and his performance can deteriorate rapidly. Ross is a great player and thrived at Leeds, he was the captain and our play revolved around him. I think 11m is great business for Leeds, can't see him being the leagues top scorer again, In my opinion his career can only go downhill now, he wont fit in and sorry to say it lads it's gonna be an £11m flop.

BarryP

Quote from: Admin on July 09, 2014, 04:04:03 PM

Oh come on, many on here said similar things when Dempsey left for Spurs.  All we do is hope he is wrong.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

God The Mechanic

McCormack is 27/28, Dempsey was 30 going to a club with way more and better options than we have up front now.

fulhamben

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 09, 2014, 04:33:58 PM
McCormack is 27/28, Dempsey was 30 going to a club with way more and better options than we have up front now.
oh yes, and lets not forget spurs got rid of him one year later
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: roblufc on July 09, 2014, 03:33:13 PM
Yeah rodallegas class. If you've got 11m to waste then so be it.

Spiteful bunch your lot, aren't they? Got a massive stick up your arse because noone wants to play for you, your clubs firmly on the decline and none of the big boys consider you as a rival anymore.

Good luck for the coming season and you're going to be VERY lucky if you come close to replacing the lad that kept you in the league single handedly.

Lighthouse

I genuinely feel sorry for Leeds. I am old enough to remember when they were one of the very best. The decline is sad and the way the club has been run, with the ground and the City to back them is awful.

For the last thirteen seasons, little Fulham have been in the Prem and in cup semi finals and reached the Europa final, won the Intertoto.

Giant Leeds haven't done much of anything. They are a big City club and I hope they reach the position they deserve. The fans are rightly bitter. They deserve better than stories told by ageing old twits like me. Of the time Leeds were a special club.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Ordar on July 09, 2014, 03:01:36 PM
Anyone else surprised that there hasnt been an interview or any comments from Ross himself on the move on the website?

We now in the Championship,the Motspur Park camera man has been made redundant and the electricity bill is under revue.

BarryP

Quote from: fulhamben on July 09, 2014, 04:35:24 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 09, 2014, 04:33:58 PM
oh yes, and lets not forget spurs got rid of him one year later

I think you missed the point.  You do realize we could be in the same boat of getting rid of McCormack next season don't you.  I hope not of course but ....
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

sunburywhite

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 09, 2014, 06:56:28 PM
Quote from: Ordar on July 09, 2014, 03:01:36 PM
Anyone else surprised that there hasnt been an interview or any comments from Ross himself on the move on the website?

We now in the Championship,the Motspur Park camera man has been made redundant and the electricity bill is under revue.

The spelling police are saying it should be review

Mind you the way we played last year was like some kind of West End revue/farce
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me