watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hoogland in central midfield

Started by JackyFulham90, July 12, 2014, 07:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

He has appeared there in each of the last 2 friendlies.
We were all thinking we had signed a right back but with Zverotic & Voser there maybe Hoogland is the reason we haven't seen any central midfield signings so far??

J.Perkins

Voser and Zverotic have never impressed me. I hope we play Hoogland at RB, and Magath is using him at CM now because he still needs to sign those 2/3 players he said.

Pluto

Quote from: J.Perkins on July 12, 2014, 09:28:41 PM
Voser and Zverotic have never impressed me. I hope we play Hoogland at RB, and Magath is using him at CM now because he still needs to sign those 2/3 players he said.

Bit harsh on Voser....the lad hasn't even played a competitive game for us yet and has only been here a week!

ChesterTheTabby

Voser looks like he is doing just fine... far too early to write him off.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

TrexFFC

Yeah how can you judge a player like that after just some friendlies?  That doesn't make any sense.

J.Perkins

Quote from: TrexFFC on July 12, 2014, 11:59:07 PM
Yeah how can you judge a player like that after just some friendlies?  That doesn't make any sense.

By what people have been saying about him I Europa, he isn't great. Maybe jumped the gun a bit with him, but Zverotic is rubbish.

Pluto

I actually like Zverotic. Has been on good form in preseason and didn't really get a chance last year (one excellent performance in the cup). Let's not forget that on the rare occasions he did feature he was playing in the worst defense in the league. With his pace, crossing and work rate I think he'll be an assist in the Championship, if he can improve his positional sense, as I've said before.

RaySmith

I also like Zverotic, and as for Voser -far too soon to judge him in a Fulham shirt.

Too soon to judge anyone in fact -we need to see these players in a few competitive matches, but I feel very optimistic about the squad Felix is building.

EJL

Quote from: Pluto on July 13, 2014, 03:30:02 AM
I actually like Zverotic. Has been on good form in preseason and didn't really get a chance last year (one excellent performance in the cup). Let's not forget that on the rare occasions he did feature he was playing in the worst defense in the league. With his pace, crossing and work rate I think he'll be an assist in the Championship, if he can improve his positional sense, as I've said before.
If the game you're talking about is Norwich away in the FA Cup then he really wasn't excellent. He got absolutely ripped apart by the young left winger (whose name escapes me).

H4usuallysitting