more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Donations Season 2014/15

Started by Admin, July 10, 2014, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Dear all,

With a grand total of 2,542 members, FoF remains the largest forum dedicated to all things Fulham.

Whilst superb moderation is obviously one reason for the success of FoF (I've got to say that, otherwise I'll have to ban myself!), the other reason is down to you, and the quality of interaction on this board. I am sure that were you to do a quick browse of other fans forums, you will quickly see that FoF is characterized by a comparatively low level of trolling, personal abuse, bad language and contentious/unrelated subjects which makes for an environment where people feel at ease with making their voices heard on this board.

Since September 2009, when we moved over to this particular platform for FOF, there have been well over 47,000 posts made on over 34,200 topics. Traffic has been getting steadily heavier, indeed on 17 June we broke our record for most people (registered users and guests) online at the same time (2,445 people).

However, bringing FoF to you does cost money... We have the annual renewal coming up (domain, hosting, etc). and we will also be reviewing our arrangements as there have been some instances recently when the site has been a bit creaky and running on the slow side. Just like the team during the 2013/14 season.

FoF's continued existence relies for the most part on voluntary donations made by registered members. We do get a little bit through advertising revenues, but it is the generosity and goodwill of our members that accounts for the lions share of our funding.

So, some of the more observant of you will have seen (and even used) the "Donate" button at the page. If you are able to do so, any donation, no matter how large or small, will help to keep FoF going, and also enable us to improve the site as well.

Thanks in advance for any donations we do receive.

049:gif

Burt

grandad

I will send a donation when the wife is not looking. She gets very nosey when I am on the laptop with my bank cards.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Rhys Lightning 63

Once I've been paid for some part time work next week, I'll chip in £10
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

glenhodgso

Quote from: grandad on July 10, 2014, 05:59:59 PM
I will send a donation when the wife is not looking. She gets very nosey when I am on the laptop with my bank cards.

Now that is funny !!

sunburywhite

I will donate £1 for every goal McCormack scores this season
First half to be paid at end of December

Second half at end of season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

kempkong

I'll match the above offer. Makes it more fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fulhamben

ill donate a pound for evry game in which parker doesn't do a pointless pirouette in the center circle. if this amounts to zero (which I fully expect it too) then ill match the ross bid and up it with a ill pay per goal for who ever scores more out of ross or Woodrow. and I genuinely believe he will out score ross this term given a fair crack of the whip
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

sunburywhite

As the mods do such a thankless task I will throw in a Brucie bonus of all the goals the Greek sick note score for us

I will happily shell out a bulls eye at the end of the season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulham1959

Done  -  and well worth it.

Admin

A big thanks to those who have donated so far  082.gif

Delboy

Done, £10.00 well spent, carry on with the good work chaps.

Logicalman

Paid ... see, even the mods chip in!!  :wine:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

CorkCity

Is that BMW 12 months old already ?
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Burt

Thanks all for the generosity so far, and also to those of you pegging donations to our goal-scoring feats this coming season! Hopefully this will be a bit more fruitful than if we had tried the same thing last season...!

Admin

Quote from: CorkCity on July 11, 2014, 01:30:40 PM
Is that BMW 12 months old already ?

No, chopped that old thing in for a Maserati 6 months ago, obviously run it through FOF,tax free..

Admin

Another thanks for those who have donated recently  :wine:

Admin

Once again, many thanks to those who have donated since my recent thanks..  :wine:

Aaron

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 10, 2014, 06:59:33 PM
I will donate £1 for every goal McCormack scores this season
First half to be paid at end of December

Second half at end of season

I'll also match the combined McCormack and Mitroglou goals tally in £'s

Admin

:wine:Many thanks guys for those who have donated over the last couple of days.