watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tragic Leeds fan

Started by J.Perkins, July 10, 2014, 09:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Leeds won 16-0 today in a friendly against FC Gherdëina, who don't even have a Wikipedia page. Until a Leeds fan went on there and wrote this:

FC Gherdëina are a team who play football aka a football team. They played the mighty Leeds United on 10/07/14 also known as, pre 11th bonfire night where prods celebrate their victory over some king. They lost to leeds 16-0 with the might (insert name) Smith bagging a double hatrick and taking home pride and happiness. Sammy black was a substitute in the 2nd half and went on to score the 10 deciding goals and in celebration threw his lanyards to the crowd. He later retrieved them and got the recipient to lick his back whilst he nabbed their sleekit belt and the rest is history. Mananger King Embassy was happy with his players over the course of the 90 minutes, saying "ALL IX WELL" and said to the oppositions manager "Haha she sy 2 me i lov it". When poised with the question " will sammy black ever play again?" he replied " If i am the only one who can tell you this then i promise you will never know". He then proceeded to fight fellow 9ja afriko naked in the street. When sammy "been licked by your gurl before you knew her" black was asked what he thought of the scoreline he replied in a hearty yet assured scottish accent, " MASSIVE".

K33NY

a friend of mine ( if you could call it friend... lets call it some guy) is Leeds supporter, I asked him what he thought about McCormack leaving for Fulham, hes answer was:

"I have mixed feelings, he was our best last season, and was vital, but paying 11 mill for him is weird" he then said something like this "I allso find it weird that a player like Ross, would leave a big club like Leeds for a small non family club like Fulham" I allmost laughed myself to death until he stated the final words "But I expected more than 11 million for him, he is worth so much more, maybe 15"

...... I could help myself but laugh in response, and that ofcourse made him furious xD

Fulham76

Quote from: K33NY on July 10, 2014, 09:50:48 PM
a friend of mine ( if you could call it friend... lets call it some guy) is Leeds supporter, I asked him what he thought about McCormack leaving for Fulham, hes answer was:

"I have mixed feelings, he was our best last season, and was vital, but paying 11 mill for him is weird" he then said something like this "I allso find it weird that a player like Ross, would leave a big club like Leeds for a small non family club like Fulham" I allmost laughed myself to death until he stated the final words "But I expected more than 11 million for him, he is worth so much more, maybe 15"

...... I could help myself but laugh in response, and that ofcourse made him furious xD

Your friend ('guy') sounds a bit of a tit

K33NY

Quote from: Fulham76 on July 10, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

yup thats why I dont talk to him so much :P I actually hadnt talked to him for months, just wanted to annoy him a bit with the McCormack transfer as he has over the years talked about Leeds as the biggest club in England with the greatest history of all english clubs blah blah blah.

Is all Leeds fans like this, every single one I have met certianly behaves like this. Them and Liverpool fans :P

MasterHaynes

Quote from: K33NY on July 10, 2014, 11:15:03 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on July 10, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

yup thats why I dont talk to him so much :P I actually hadnt talked to him for months, just wanted to annoy him a bit with the McCormack transfer as he has over the years talked about Leeds as the biggest club in England with the greatest history of all english clubs blah blah blah.

Is all Leeds fans like this, every single one I have met certianly behaves like this. Them and Liverpool fans :P
But at least Liverpool have some justification, Known around the globe, won European trophies regularly over an extended period of time unlike Leeds, who were much like us knocking around the 2nd Div(championship) most of the time with a golden period under revie when they dominated the league(led by an ex Fulham player scoring their goals) for a short period of time before going into a coma with one minor blip when they got CPR(loads of cash) which then put them into a terminal decline despite further attempts of CPR.
I do feel for their genuine supporters as I think they may well be disappointed again on the latest attempt of CPR(Cellini cash). I wouldn't have wished their last 2 owners on any team and suspect Cellini will also fail to deliver on all his grand promises.