more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham hand trial to international midfielder

Started by Admin, July 11, 2014, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Itching for a move: Adil Chihi is trying his luck at Fulham

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-hand-trial-international-midfielder-7406859

Fulham have handed a trial to Moroccan international Adil Chihi.

The 26-year-old was released by Cologne at the end of the season and is hoping to earn a deal with the Cottagers.

Chihi featured for Fulham in a pre-season friendly defeat to Rangers on Thursday as he tries to prove his worth to Felix Magath.

Rebuilding job: Felix Magath is overseeing a summer overhaul at Fulham

The German-born midfielder has made nearly 150 appearances for Cologne since progressing through the club's ranks.

Magath, who has managed Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg and Schalke among his previous clubs, returned to his homeland to sign Kostas Stafylidis on a season-long loan from Bayer Levekusen this week.

And the Craven Cottage chief is casting an eye over another player with Bundesliga experience as Chihi attempts to win a deal in England.

twang

He started the first match and came on against Rangers.

Full Metal Ham

Looks like a bright player if only he can stay fit.

Slaphead in Qatar

150 appearances in germany is nothing to be sneezed at. Still young. Sounds good on paper, not seen him play though.

koln have been yo yoing between top and second divisions recently so 150 appearances have been spread over 2 divisions.

westcliff white

sounds promising, however he has had his injury issues in the past which is why he has only played 150 games. hopefully that's all behind him
Every day is a Fulham day

JackyFulham90

Seems a good player another good signing for a long season if he earns the deal he is looking for

ChesterTheTabby

If he can prove himself in the eyes of Magath, then he is alright by me. Based on what I have researched, despite the injuries he has been a descent player. Still young, and perhaps with a little chip on his shoulder to give his game a little more 'bite' so to speak. We shall see.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deanothefulhamfan

This would be a very meh signing imo.... he had potential but seems like he is more injury prone than Richardson, with an attitude similar to Tankovic...

Squad player at best