more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Suarez joins Barca

Started by J.Perkins, July 11, 2014, 12:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pie and mash

[Insert bite pun here]

Think the PL will miss him. Liverpool appear to be doing what Spurs did last summer, sold their main goal threat for a packet and spent it all on wingers

Forever Fulham

I'd rather watch greatness saddled with a major flaw than watch forgettable mediocrity with no weird deviant behaviour.  I know that's not right.  I should be agreeing with you lot.  But I just can't.   So I hope he doesn't bite anybody else.  Liverpool will be very lucky to end up in the top half of the table this season.  Can you just imagine what was going through their heads when Chiellini started pointing to his shoulder on camera?  I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the room in which they had gathered to watch that game.    To see the color drain from their faces.  The "oh, my God, not again" moment, and then the slow realization of what the future would now bring to the club.  Ah, well.  They must have known they were playing with an old World War II shell.  You just never know when it's going to go off.  And then for it to explode for the whole world to see, in a World Cup game.  Wow.

The King

Another reason to loathe Barcelona. I don't mind.

K33NY

Quote from: MayoDomo on July 11, 2014, 04:35:51 PM
Quote from: K33NY on July 11, 2014, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on July 11, 2014, 12:59:53 PM
This looks terrifying

it may look terrifying but all of these persons has some terrible egoes in them to, wont be 100% guarantee they will all work well together, thats my oppinion at least, but by skills yes its terrifying.

I never thought Messi or Iniesta had terrible egos.

Messi has, seen many games with him and read alot about what former players think of him as well, I decide to believe it though, but many times on the pitch as well, he is very egoistic, and with Suarez personality and hes personality, well, I would never be shocked if they had arguments on the pitch and never got along or something.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I was wondering if  he can expect the Spanish Inquisition

and found this ....

The Spanish Inquisition Part 2