more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Motherwell 0 vs Fulham 2

Started by Blanco, July 12, 2014, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

AT LAST A REAL QUAILTY LB!!!!!!!  :Happy New Year 2:
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

HillFace

As a Motherwell fan, and a long standing Fulham fan, yesterday was a terrific day for me. There was a lot to be positive about. I dragged my mates along to the game to see this impressive academy that I keep banging on about. I was not disappointed.

Emerson Hyndman was the one that stood from the lot, I must say, and my friends all agreed. Composed on the ball, awesome distribution and very inventive. Really excited to see him progress. A little underwhelmed by Roberts. He showed flashes but not a great deal else. Rodallega looked lively although also at his clumsy best as well. Hutchie was solid and it was so great to see him get a standing ovation. Let that be a testement to his time here in Motherwell and how much of a great servant he will be for Fulham. Really big hopes for him and the rest of the emerging back line. Burgess was impressive as well.

Overall a great day for me and a good turnout from the Fulham fans. 269!! My mates were guessing 50!!
The above may be nonsense

hovewhite

Hope we play this team at crawley.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

and in Jacksonville, also they don't treat it as a training session/kick about and play 22  players
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Craven Mad

b+w geezer

Thanks for that.  Livelier than last year's pre-seasons anyway. There seemed to be movement off the ball, that kind of thing!

Craven Mad

From what the extended highlights show - which is someone lacking, partly due to the AWFUL camerawork: Voser looked good going forward, but got caught out defensively; McCorkmack knows where the goal is and should bag quite a few (which one could've guessed just looking at his scoring stats); David looks like a good playmaker but needs to learn to put his laces through it when striking from outside the area; we are still prone to defensive errors and need to rectify this (perhaps why Felix seems to be hunting another CB); Roberts looked promising but seemingly disappeared for large chunks of the game; we could've scored more, but were maybe lucky not to concede either.

Anyway, these are just observations from someone who didn't make the trip North of the boarder, based on a 7 minute clip.

What does everyone else think?

MayoDomo

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 16, 2014, 06:43:38 PM
From what the extended highlights show - which is someone lacking, partly due to the AWFUL camerawork: Voser looked good going forward, but got caught out defensively; McCorkmack knows where the goal is and should bag quite a few (which one could've guessed just looking at his scoring stats); David looks like a good playmaker but needs to learn to put his laces through it when striking from outside the area; we are still prone to defensive errors and need to rectify this (perhaps why Felix seems to be hunting another CB); Roberts looked promising but seemingly disappeared for large chunks of the game; we could've scored more, but were maybe lucky not to concede either.

Anyway, these are just observations from someone who didn't make the trip North of the boarder, based on a 7 minute clip.

At 3:40 Hutchinson throws himself in front of a shot, something which I think we were desperately missing last year from everyone besides Parker. Hopefully we'll concede less of those goals where we half close-down shots that take deflections. Finally some commitment in the side. Looks good.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

fulhamben

didnt watch it all, but on first glimpse of first min. im dissapointed that with the lumps we have, that we still do pointless short corners
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

callumc513

Quote from: MayoDomo on July 16, 2014, 07:03:02 PM

At 3:45 Hutchinson throws himself in front of a shot, something which I think we were desperately missing last year from everyone besides Parker. Hopefully we'll concede less of those goals where we half close-down shots that take deflections. Finally some commitment in the side. Looks good.

You're actually dead right, that would have been a goal last year.

love4ffc

just watched the highlights from the FC website.  So many new faces for me.  Need to figure out who is who.  They looked good though.  Lots of great movement, very exciting to watch.  Motherwell seemed lucky that the score was not higher.  Hope this is the beginning of something great. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

jmh

Quote from: love4ffc on July 17, 2014, 04:34:30 AM
just watched the highlights from the FC website.  So many new faces for me.  Need to figure out who is who.  They looked good though.  Lots of great movement, very exciting to watch.  Motherwell seemed lucky that the score was not higher.  Hope this is the beginning of something great. 

Just got around to watching that as well.  Noticeable positive contributions from (in no particular order) Hutchinson, Stafylidis, David, Parker, Voser, McCormack, Rodallega.