watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall Fans

Started by dartfordwhite, July 17, 2014, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnegans Wake

It`l be the same as any other match against any other team that come to The Cottage. If you go looking for it, you`ll find it and if you don't then you wont. You might get abit of abuse if you run into a load of them and your wearing colours but that`s football. 

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Blanco on July 22, 2014, 12:45:37 PM
Quote from: The Truth on July 22, 2014, 11:41:23 AM
Quote from: Admin on July 17, 2014, 01:00:10 PM
Quote from: Pie and mash on July 17, 2014, 12:48:29 PM
Oh no! It's the invasion of the Millwall fans!!

Local residents can expect plant pots to be knocked over and doorbells to be rang with the assailant then fleeing the scene. It'll be carnage

fp.gif

That's actually quiet far away from the actual truth. Even though Millwall fans are not as bad as they used to be, they still have the potential to smash up Craven Cottage, our pubs, and it was only a little while ago, a West Ham fan was stabbed in the chest before their cup game.

You're even further away from the truth.

It was a Millwall fan that was stabbed by a West Ham fan near their ground prior to our cup game a few years back. Not the inaccurate accusation you've made.
He's right. It was a West Ham fan that stabbed the Millwall bloke. Wasn't even wearing a Millwall shirt either. Dunno how people know who's who.
Spam,  Derby, Wolves and Brum  never got civilised  no matter how many time they bounce into the top flight .................  Spam is a 'Orrible place to travel to, you don't need colours because the inbreds   can smell  Non -Essex.  Give me Millwall any time.  

leonffc

Quote from: Aaron on July 22, 2014, 01:08:13 PM
Quote from: Blanco on July 22, 2014, 12:45:37 PM
Quote from: The Truth on July 22, 2014, 11:41:23 AM

Local residents can expect plant pots to be knocked over and doorbells to be rang with the assailant then fleeing the scene. It'll be carnage

fp.gif

That's actually quiet far away from the actual truth. Even though Millwall fans are not as bad as they used to be, they still have the potential to smash up Craven Cottage, our pubs, and it was only a little while ago, a West Ham fan was stabbed in the chest before their cup game.

You're even further away from the truth.

It was a Millwall fan that was stabbed by a West Ham fan near their ground prior to our cup game a few years back. Not the inaccurate accusation you've made.
He's right. It was a West Ham fan that stabbed the Millwall bloke. Wasn't even wearing a Millwall shirt either. Dunno how people know who's who.

HaHa quality.  :54:  That did make me chuckle

* Although I do own some stone Island clothes, a) I'm not a hooligan b) mine aren't snides  :dft011: *

Pie and mash

"at least they had the decency to get rid of the nonce statue( pedo jackson), the vermin should follow suit and get rid of the jewel thief's statue at spunkup rentboys park"

:022:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 22, 2014, 09:25:25 PM
"at least they had the decency to get rid of the nonce statue( pedo jackson), the vermin should follow suit and get rid of the jewel thief's statue at spunkup rentboys park"

Blimey. If this fella ends up siting next to me its going to kick off .......... I hate lazy spelling.

Berserker

You can get him with your Tunnocks
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on July 22, 2014, 10:20:22 PM
You can get him with your Tunnocks

As it is looking a bit like the last twenty minutes of The Alamo I might be on liquorice comforts instead and fake a contagious skin condition. I'm on tele the following Wednesday so if anyone wants to punch me they will have to mind the face.
Tunnocks for Reading away. You and the big man going? I am banking on it not being moved now and might do an overnighter.
Back on topic. I see a load of names being hurled around like our neighbours, Leeds, Brum etc but by far the biggest oiks for years were Southampton last year and who would have thought that.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: ScalleysDad on July 22, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Blimey. If this fella ends up siting next to me its going to kick off .......... I hate lazy spelling.

Are you going to give them spelling test this year ????????........................................jezzzzzzzzzz it's a  good job the Rentboys  got promoted   064.gif

Stefano Okaka Chuka

fp.gif

It was actually the other way around.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: ScalleysDad on July 22, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

What is 'spunkup rentboys stadium' ?!