General Category > Overseas & International Fans

Cigar Room - Come on in

(1/3) > >>

Steve_orino:
Finn & I had a thread about cigars on the old MB...

Do you smoke them?  What labels do you swear by?

What preference...mild, medium, full?

As I'm a Yank, have you had a Cuban?  Are they really the best?

I've heard ports are good with cigars but haven't tried any...any experiences with ports?

McBridefan1:
I loooove a stinky cigar... they are great with anything especially a hand warmed cognac (cliche) my favourite drink with a cigar is just a simple coffee, but I usually have a nice Juicy sour/sweet Apple like a McIntosh when I smoke a cigar ... my favourite "label" is a Romeo and Julietta Maduro, usually a churchill size as well but sometimes I go for the shorter quicker smokes. PS: I hate flavoured cigars they litterally make me ill.

RidgeRider:
Funny enough, a good dark rum, neat, with a cigar was always my favorite way to enjoy them. Started with Cuban, and Dominican, Cohiba's, then it was #5's and finally Romeo & Julietta's because they didn't take 3 hours to smoke.

Don't smoke them any more as I have become a dietary monk in my old age but used to quite enjoy a good smoke.  :)

CincyFulham:
I know nothing about cigars, but my dad and uncle smoked them.  Just a whiff of one can sometimes create this time warp effect that sends me back to younger days.  I do have a box of cubans that once belonged to Saddam.  A friend from school is a officer in the army and "liberated" them from one of his palaces.

GoldCoastWhite:

--- Quote from: CincyFulham on February 01, 2010, 11:45:54 PM ---I know nothing about cigars, but my dad and uncle smoked them.  Just a whiff of one can sometimes create this time warp effect that sends me back to younger days.  I do have a box of cubans that once belonged to Saddam.  A friend from school is a officer in the army and "liberated" them from one of his palaces.

--- End quote ---
Bloody hell Cincy, if that can be verified they'd be worth big bucks. Keep 'em in a safe place and don't be doing a big smoke up with your mates after a session on the Tequila !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version