News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are there any everton fringe players we should be looking at?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 31, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Im still in shock that they signed lukaku for so much money. I didnt think everton were able to spend that much on 1 player, plus he has a 5 year contract and between him and barkleys massive pay rise their wage bill must of gone through the roof. Surely theres a few fringe players that they will let go cheap to get off the wage bill?

Maybe thats more of an opportunity for lesser prem clubs rather than us.  I wondered if there was anyone we could target. Naismith will probably leave now but I very much doubt we have any chance of getting him, not that hes a fringe player anyway. Any suggestions?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FPT

There were rumours that we were interested in Steven Naismith, however, that was a one day Twitter thing.

They received £85m from TV Money last season, only bettered by the top six, plus, they're in the Europa League, so need all of their current players to cope with the extra games.

Anyway, my point is, the new TV money will make it the norm for clubs like Everton and Newcastle to spend big. I don't think they have anything to worry about financially.

Deanothefulhamfan

Chelsea are hilarious for letting Lukaku go, excellent business for Everton, although I am also surprised that they spent big money on a player. He is young and proven to score goals at the highest level, why Chelsea kept Torres and brought in Drogba is beyond me, even Costa who is an amazing striker may take a season to adapt....

As for Everton Fringe players I think they are all a bit too good to drop down a league, most of their sub players would get in the bottom half's starting 11.....