more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who will get promoted??

Started by JackyFulham90, August 03, 2014, 09:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

I think that we will win the league.

I believe Derby have done well to insure that they keep the likes of Will Hughes, however, they've lost George Thorne to injury, as well as Andre Wisdom who hasn't returned on loan. Of course, they'll be better with another year (largely) together, but I don't think they've added any extra quality (so far) to their squad from last year.

I don't think Cardiff have anything for us to be worried about, they've added nobody who I would go "Yeah, I'd take him in our squad" and they could still lose 4/5 more. The advantage they do have is, with the likes of Whittingham, Le Fondre and Hudson is a core of players that have been promoted.

Derby, Wigan and Norwich are our probable rivals for automatic positions, add Watford to that if they manage to keep hold of Troy Deeney, though without Deeney they have still managed to quietly strengthen.

Nero

Brighton will be no where near the top 4. They been lucky with there last 2 manager but don't think Hypia will cut the mustard and they will finish 12th. 

hovewhite

I think maybe we can get back first time of asking,a lot depends on how we do the first ten weeks or so.
Wigan
After them I haven't got a scooby.

Scrumpy

Wigan, Derby and Forest for me. All teams that have a clear understanding of what is needed. Reckon Cardiff, Norwich, Wolves, Watford, us, and Brighton will be hovering around the play-offs.

Quite frankly, I can't effing wait! It beats aiming for 16th in The Premiership!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

RaySmith

I don't know since I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm optimistic about our season with all the new signings.

tonynorton

We are going straight back up.

Deanothefulhamfan

Us, Derby and Wigan..... Blackburn will go close though losing in the playoff final

zschwartz

no idea. how about fulham, blackburn and bolton; seems like a good set for some reason...

Skatzoffc

Quote from: SG on August 03, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 03, 2014, 01:46:26 PM
I have no idea. But I fancy Wigan and Derby. Not sure we will do any better than half way.Nothing to suggest we will be close to promotion.
Reluctantly I fully agree with this. Just don't see us anywhere near the top half dozen. I know there is still a few weeks of the window and then the loan window but I had hoped that we would have an idea of our best XI before the first game. There still seems to be many unresolved issues although I think the management have done well to clear out as much as they have. That said I am delighted to see the young lads featuring so regularly.

Agree with both of these. Its a tough league. I can't see us above mid-table.
Imo, we have kept the weakest player from last year and are banking on him being up to scratch.I don't think he is.
Also, if we play a diamond system with him at the root of it, I believe the system could be  a recipe for disaster. We have plenty of youth and attacking speed. But imo, defensively we will leave ourselves very open and concede goals on the counter attack. Once Mr Magoo realises this Parker will be dropped, but we don't have a replacement good enough for this league.

Btw....I hope I'm very wrong.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

mangoputney

Quote from: fulhamben on August 03, 2014, 09:49:13 AM
I thought we would, but then I thought we would have spent some money in the window

+1

No real intent to bounce back first time IMO
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation