watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglau Saturday

Started by gang, August 03, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

He best get his shooting boots on, impress up until January, then push for a move if Fulham are no where near promotion.

Artful Dodger

I can only assume that by playing him yesterday, Magath is expecting him to stay - or at least there is no immediate move in prospect. If that is the case, lets get behind him and hope he can rediscover the form he had which led us to shell out £12m in the first place. At least that way we may recover the £12m in 6 or 12 months time!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

win-dup

oh dear. Marlet, Johnson, Ruiz, Mitroglue. Hope McCormack breaks the mould but us being Fulham wouldn't bank on it.

cookieg

His Fulham career has been very disappointing but if he stays then we need to get behind him and hope he finds his form that made us buy him.

H4usuallysitting

Let's be honest  - he hasn't really had a Fulham career yet.......maybe 6/10 games on the trot in the Championship and we'll see what he can do.....for me the jury's still out

cmg

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 03, 2014, 09:37:29 PM
Let's be honest  - he hasn't really had a Fulham career yet.......maybe 6/10 games on the trot in the Championship and we'll see what he can do.....for me the jury's still out

No, he hasn't had any kind of Fulham career.
I'm usually a hard-hearted cynic, but i feel very sorry for the guy. One moment he had a glittering career in front of him (or,at least slightly sparkly at Fulham) and suddenly he's in no-man's land. Too expensive to jettison; insufficient form to attract much interest.

Hopefully, for him and us, he comes good - but there is little sign of that.

Returning to hard-hearted cynicism, we can't afford to to give anyone 6/10 games on the trot in the Championship just to see if they might come good. It's showtime on Saturday - no passengers.

AUSFFC

Mitro himself posted a photo on instagram last night, of him in his new kit!

He wrote 'The new Fulham home kit 14-15"

What do we think of that..... :023:
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

JBH

Quote from: AUSFFC on August 04, 2014, 02:47:34 AM

I think once fit and the transfer window is shut he will tear it up in the championship score 15 goals before January and then be sold to Liverpool for £28 million  065.gif

RaySmith

I think he did quite well on Saturday, providing our only scoring threat in the first half.

It would be good to see him playing in the league for us, and banging in the goals. From what I've seen in the WC, and of Saturday, he still has that goal scorer's instinct.

AUSFFC

Quote from: JBH on August 04, 2014, 07:05:49 AM
Quote from: AUSFFC on August 04, 2014, 02:47:34 AM

I think once fit and the transfer window is shut he will tear it up in the championship score 15 goals before January and then be sold to Liverpool for £28 million  065.gif

ahah love it, but if he is capable of scoring bags of goals, lets try and keep him maybe? ahah
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW