more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im back

Started by TheDaddy, January 31, 2010, 07:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO .
Also see if i can actually post reason being at the same point of this site getting revamped our
company installed a new system where it blocked all sites associated to sports.Just the thought of going to work with out a hit of Fof during my work day is undescriable.Well i had a nine days off ,seven of which was annual leave and two rest days before you ask.

Im sure to get used to the new layout and design as time goes on ,also i've found out that glasses are great! Get them in three days time Life has been a blur for a long while i nearly had a punch up a few weeks ago when i saw a lad who i thought was my son until he came over and asked if i had a problem.Well it doesnt do your street cred any good when you have a 40+ shouting at you and waving his hands in the air like a nutter.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Steve_orino

Welcome back Mr. TheDaddy.

Glad you found your way to the new board and congrats on the new view
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

mrska

Glad youre back The Daddy...  like all  your content and glad to have you back on the good ship FOF!

The new site is amazing..  im enjoying the experience more and more.

Welcome back fella...

Peabody

White Noise

Welcome back Big D.

Now you are getting back in the swing what are you going to have as you avatar picture?

Could I suggest something along the lines of -

TheDaddy

Quote from: White Noise on January 31, 2010, 07:38:08 PM
Welcome back Big D.

Now you are getting back in the swing what are you going to have as you avatar picture?

Could I suggest something along the lines of -

I kept me original however Shirley Crabtree does have a nice ring to it "EASY EASY"

FatFreddysCat

Welcome back the Daddy, you do of course realise your just a Youth academy :P, not like the highly rated Fred who is a Reserve >:( >:( >:(.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 31, 2010, 08:09:08 PM
Welcome back the Daddy, you do of course realise your just a Youth academy :P, not like the highly rated Fred who is a Reserve >:( >:( >:(.
The cream always rises to the top mate.

LBNo11

...very good to have you back 'on board' The Daddy, you have an awful lot of archives pages to trawl through on those long lonely nights.. :D
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC