watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like 90 minute re-runs on the website is happening

Started by Jamie88, August 07, 2014, 05:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoDomo

For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

grandad

Just spoke to Russ Goldman of Cottage Talk Blog Radio. He confirmed this having spoken to Sarah but did not want to say anything until it was posted on the Offal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I am the witness to Don's post, We were asked to spread the news but not the source.
Fair Dinkum.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

Amazing news for the international supporters.... Great work from the club, I need to see it on the official (like our transfers) before I can believe it though.

AUSFFC

"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

JDH101

Is it REALLY that great news? I mean, yeah, thanks to the club for doing this, but its a re-run most likely a day or two later... In this day and age, I should be able to watch every game live. I have money and I am prepared to spend it.

Last season was so amazing. Having every game live on NBC was pure joy, except for our actual performances. Being in the Championship is going to be terrible for us fans stationed abroad.

Deanothefulhamfan

One of the biggest consequences for getting relegated as an international supporter JDH.... The one thing you could do is get into the habit of not tuning in live, and watching the game when it pops up a day or so later.... avoiding the result will be the tricky part.

I won't be able to do this personally, but it is an option if you are not surrounded by football fans who will let the score slip.

JDH101

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 08, 2014, 06:29:22 AM
One of the biggest consequences for getting relegated as an international supporter JDH.... The one thing you could do is get into the habit of not tuning in live, and watching the game when it pops up a day or so later.... avoiding the result will be the tricky part.

I won't be able to do this personally, but it is an option if you are not surrounded by football fans who will let the score slip.

I hear you Deano. But staying away from the result is not a realistic option for me. I am a Fulham die hard. Born and raised. Just in California for a few years on business. I just dont understand why clubs cant negotiate an online season ticket for fans? Especially in the championship which no one clearly give two hoots about.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think you answered your own question... To get access to all the games, it requires an international company to pay money for all the camera's at the grounds, and buy all the licenses, and as you put it is only the championship which nobody gives two hoots about. So not a big money making venture, clubs will also be against the idea as it could take away revenue fron ticket sales etc

I understand your frustrations, I live in China at the moment, and loved streaming every single game last season, and whilst I will only get to stream 4 or 5 games this season, I am grateful that the club we all love are taking measures to look after us international supporters. Not many other clubs in the league will offer such a great alternative imo.

RaySmith

Yes, well done to Fulham for responding to fans' wishes, and coming up with the best solution possible.

Craven Mad

This is great news! I've always wanted to be able to go back and watch entire matches again.

5 minute highlights are appreciated. 90 minute playbacks are incredible!

I wonder if they'll try to make us pay for the privilege? If so, how much??

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: JDH101 on August 08, 2014, 05:59:33 AM
Is it REALLY that great news? I mean, yeah, thanks to the club for doing this, but its a re-run most likely a day or two later... In this day and age, I should be able to watch every game live. I have money and I am prepared to spend it.

Last season was so amazing. Having every game live on NBC was pure joy, except for our actual performances. Being in the Championship is going to be terrible for us fans stationed abroad.

For you maybe not, for me its not i get to goto games, but for those abroad its amazing as its a chance to see the game to which they otherwise wouldnt or get a 2 minute summary somewhere online of the goals.
You find another championship club that offers this to the fans,you might be hard pressed.
Feeling pleased for our overseas fans.

valdeingruo

I was content to listen to GJ, but when it was confirmed in Jacksonville I was buzzing. This could quite easily take our Fulham TV to the next level. If I remember correctly the last non interview things was some lads playing keepy puppy for 3 minutes or so
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

DeuceBigelow

Quote from: RaySmith on August 08, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
Yes, well done to Fulham for responding to fans' wishes, and coming up with the best solution possible.
:plus one:
Riverside Block W

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: JDH101 on August 08, 2014, 05:59:33 AM

Blame it on the geriatric donkeys who got us relegated.
This is what we were told
NPower have the sole rights to Championship games for only 24 hours.
After that they can be broadcast, which the club plan to do.

If you've got that much money it would be nice if my mortgage was paid off  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

BearcatFFC

For the fellow USA fans, just received this response from Bein via Twitter: "@beINSPORTSUSA: Championship games are available via Connect, full schedule here http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/schedule"
Now I just have to figure out how to get an account on that site since I get my Bein subscription through Dishworld, which apparently isnt the same as Dish Network! Hopefully they'll get me an account before tomorrow though  049:gif

Neil D

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 08, 2014, 06:29:22 AM
avoiding the result will be the tricky part.

The Likely Lads tried that 30 years ago and that was only a few hours until Match of the Day.  It was more feasible then without the internet and international digital TV channels but now...