As warned by all the senior players  from last year - Magath is clueless

Tony.Lee

Twitter - @Tony_LeaS

MrProphet

Quote from: Baszab on August 09, 2014, 06:57:38 PM
As warned by all the senior players  from last year - Magath is clueless

I mean this in the nicest possible way.... Get a grip

rweller86

Ha ha one game. Take the positives, move on. Next two games at home and then take stock.
@rweller

akf

win-dup

that would be the ''senior players'' who were utterly useless last season?

Deanothefulhamfan

I said he had 8 - 10 games and I stand by it.... we looked great in the last 20 minutes, so lets see what FM does next game. this game he got it wrong which is pretty simple for us all to see.....

Jackali7

Good luck bringing Fulham back to EPL...  075.gif not in 20 years!!

Baszab

It's only one game -- then it will be "it's only the first month" -- then it will be "it's only the first season what did you expect ?". As we get relegated - Mitroglou was never a Premier player and all the players knew that last year as I posted in February - all the senior players also knew Magath is not right for the championship - Sidwell Riise Duff Hangeland Holtby Riether -- all knew last year  - I would love to be the optimist but that was just rubbish today- maybe a stronger finish due to fitness as IT tired from their early pressing

MrProphet

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 09, 2014, 07:16:55 PM
I said he had 8 - 10 games and I stand by it.... we looked great in the last 20 minutes, so lets see what FM does next game. this game he got it wrong which is pretty simple for us all to see.....

I saw a young team who dominated possession was kicked off the pitch and lacked a bit of creativity let down by three individual errors and a woeful performance from our front two.....

MrProphet

Quote from: Baszab on August 09, 2014, 07:18:29 PM
It's only one game -- then it will be "it's only the first month" -- then it will be "it's only the first season what did you expect ?". As we get relegated - Mitroglou was never a Premier player and all the players knew that last year as I posted in February - all the senior players also knew Magath is not right for the championship - Sidwell Riise Duff Hangeland Holtby Riether -- all knew last year  - I would love to be the optimist but that was just rubbish today- maybe a stronger finish due to fitness as IT tired from their early pressing

Rubbish...... I give up.....

Baszab

Yes the senior players let us down badly last year - but players need to be managed .... And they weren't last year - by any of our 3 managers - the senior players were pretty poor ... But they are still experienced pros who know about football

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

& if you don't get your act together fast you are history baby!

You have continued precisely with your previous form by showing nothing, zippo, zilch

All the talk but can't walk the walk

This time round though you can't lay the blame on anyone else

Your team, your "preparation", your choice of players, your result

Check your history pal - it's called schadenfreude, but this time round against yourself!

Get your pathetic act together or shut the door firmly behind you & let someone with half a clue have a go

Walsh

and you're posting this after 1 game... I'd give it a few weeks until we all jump on the hate wagon.

MrProphet

Quote from: Baszab on August 09, 2014, 07:20:10 PM
Yes the senior players let us down badly last year - but players need to be managed .... And they weren't last year - by any of our 3 managers - the senior players were pretty poor ... But they are still experienced pros who know about football

Agreed and why is it Magath's fault that parker didn't jump for a header and Hutchinson (brilliant in preseason) had a mare....

PokerMatt

Quote from: Baszab on August 09, 2014, 07:18:29 PM
Seeing as you're always at the pub with footballers, reckon you could give me a call next time I'd quite like to ask them some things?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

K33NY

Its so funny to read so massive critics, we have had a compklete changeout of the team this summer, and people expect the team to geled and 100%fit and fluid from very first match on a away match! From all those new players and youngsters that has comed up it aint easy for ANY manager to find the best starting 11.

Ross McCormack had a injury in preseason, thats why he played so little he NEEDED this match to get fit, and the rest of the team simply need to get used to each other and learn the style of play and tactics!

Deanothefulhamfan

I saw good possesion, but lots of nerves.... Hutchinson was terrible, Hoogland could not pass the ball and McCormack did nothing... Parker has not improved

Magath picked the most unbelievable time to test a new formation.....

Positives are our youth players. Hyndman, Burgess and Roberts were excellent. Woodrow should never have started beyond Dembele.... As I said magath got it very wrong, and I agree with the OP and his topic.

Lighthouse

May I be the first to say - This reaction is just madness.

We suffered with lack of link play between the midfield and the forwards. But there were more positives than negatives against a side who were one of the hardest to beat at home last season.

I personally don't know why Dembele is ahead of Rodders. But I am far happier today than last season when we fluked a win against Sunderland.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sumofallparts

I am putting all emotions on hold until after then next 2 games.
As Deano says, 8-10 games will decide matters, but we will definitely see a trend after 3 or 4.
You can't make any conclusive judgements after 1 game.
Clearly we are all f*cked off, understandably.