more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stekelenberg to Monaco

Started by FulhamBoston, August 09, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

Saw this on twitter earlier.

Good decision for him to go. I just hope our young lads are ready to step-up!

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

kdjr100

"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

wolfie

aaronmcguigan

its on the AS Monaco website, and on twitter

It'll be on the fulham website in 2 weeks then

Deanothefulhamfan

Thank god.... Boruc on his way, let's hope so

God The Mechanic

Not sure why it's a loan, as I'd have imagine Magath wanted rid permanently.  Guess it's a sign of how little interest there was.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 09, 2014, 08:32:33 PM
Not sure why it's a loan, as I'd have imagine Magath wanted rid permanently.  Guess it's a sign of how little interest there was.

AS Monaco obviously dont want him permanently !

Admin

No one wants to pay the money, or wages, but shipping him out on loan leaves a space for someone to come in on the wage bill. A goalkeeper I hope!!

Skatzoffc

I wouldn't touch home with a barge pole.
Shocking attitude and unprofessional to boot.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Admin on August 09, 2014, 11:28:04 PM

No one wants to pay the money, or wages, but shipping him out on loan leaves a space for someone to come in on the wage bill. A goalkeeper I hope!!

A loan keeper?  If we're concerned with balancing the books we can't bring in a keeper permanently to replace a loan that may never get made permanent.

aaronmcguigan

then we bring in a loan keeper from the premier league. there are plenty not getting first team football.

Nick Bateman

Heard yesterday Stekeneleburg aka Stek, the hapless goalkeeper who contributed heavily to our Premier League demise, has gone to Monaco.

I'm am relieved we got rid of this overrated oaf and he will never wear and disgrace our Fulham colours again.

Many on this forum vilified me for heavily criticizing him, particularly his performance in the home Spurs game.  It was as though Stek was a personal member of their family.  They failed to see that this man was costing us points game after game and attacked anyone who questioned this notion.

Well now the clown has gone to join Berbatov in the sunny south of France where I expect he will rarely feature in the first-team there.  Unlike Berbie, Stek has no redeeming attributes and as a goalkeeper, he couldn't catch a cold!

Sorry to all the Stek fans, not to rub salt in your wounds, but next time try and use your eyes and your brain when you defend a dunce like him!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Slaphead in Qatar

Agree with this. Just as an aside, I have always thought he was to blame for iniestas world cup winning goal.

Lighthouse

Good idea to check when we have already got a thread on this topic, done to death
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 10, 2014, 06:43:23 PM
Good idea to check when we have already got a thread on this topic, done to death

My apologies.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Black, White and Fred

God are we Monaco's feeder club? How about throwing a loan or two our way?
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996