more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

player ratings today

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 16, 2014, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Out of 10
Jorenen- 6. Made the save in the first half a bigger deal than it needed to be, one very good save in second half. Overall he didnt have much to do but what he did do, he did good enough. We need a new goalie though

Hoogland- 7 thought he was better against ipswich but a solid signing. Stupid booking

Bodurov- 7.5  It must be difficult playing in england for the first time carrying the extra burden of a youngster next to you but he conducts himself brilliantly. Didnt put a foot wrong, another excellent signing.

Burgess- 5.5. For his age he is very good but realistically he will get bullied more often than not. Distribution was good even though he made the odd mistake. If burns not the answer id like a leader in that position. Maybe richard dunne.

Stafylidis-6.5 I think hoogland is better but he did ok today. He needs to be more positive, too often he went backwards which seems to be a habit with our lbs. Another good addition. His booking was forced by a team mates error.

Parker-9 My man of the match. He stood out a mile as the player with quality for both sides, you could see how he has had such a good career. I think he will be vital despite the hate for him on here. Controlled the midfield.

Hyndman- 7. tidy player who seems to get better every game he plays.works well with parker. Got forward more today which is important because parker sits deep.

G.williams- 7. Faded in and out of the game but he looked dangerous on the break. Good effort for his first game.

LVC- 5 did ok for a young man on his debut. Not quite on the same wavelength as hyndman or david so I'd expect his games to be limited. Looked very nervous which is understandable and should be proud of his efforts. Was rightfully taken off at half time to change the system.

Eisfeld- 5. Never would of known he was on the pitch if I didnt know what he looked like. Doesnt seem to get involved and the team played better when he went off. Didnt make mistakes but also didnt do anything positive either.

Rodellega-5. I think he let us down today. With all the kids.playing we meed our senior men to step up, bodurov did it, parker did it but hugo didnt. A better striker would.of got us atleast a point. Not his fault for first half but he didnt make the most of having a partner up top either.

David- 6. Should of started. Was decent when he came on and was positive. A bit greedy but also has alot of quality. Wasnt on long enough to make an impression.

Mcormack-6.5. He shows signs of great link up and I think once fit will be a big player for us. Needs to do more though.

Roberts-8. A superstar in the making. Made a big impact and that run when he almost scored was world class. Needs to start wednesday

Overall a lot of positives but felix once again got a line up wrong. Its becoming a habit and I hope wednesday he gets it right without needing to rely on the subs. Team performance- 6.5.

Felix-4. I dont see why lvc played instead of two strikers or david. He always seems to get it wrong. I love the youth and it needs time but my patience is gettig thin with magath, not the team.just him

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Black and White Blood

Quite like your Posts Danny Boi, another good summary although a bit harsh on Hugo
Roberts is obviously quality and unlucky not to score soon after he came on , they did however soon work out that he always seemed to cut inside onto his left.
still rarely wasted the ball.
Parker and Hynman partnership were the highlight for me

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Black and White Blood on August 17, 2014, 12:30:41 AM
Quite like your Posts Danny Boi, another good summary although a bit harsh on Hugo
Roberts is obviously quality and unlucky not to score soon after he came on , they did however soon work out that he always seemed to cut inside onto his left.
still rarely wasted the ball.
Parker and Hynman partnership were the highlight for me

cheers mate. Parker/hyndman was my highlight too, it works very well. Hugo is one of the players that should of hit the ground running, hes experienced in england and I reckon with the exclusion of parker but still including fuller, hugo has more prem  games than both teams put together. You wouldnt of thought it yesterday. I can forgive him for struggling in the prem but not having an impact in the championship suggests maybe he just isnt good enough  I think woodrows better than him. .Maybe a bit harsh but with the wages he gets compared to most and the fact so many kids out classed him today, I think he should be scrutinised.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

Don't agree about Parker, although he had a reasonable game he was caught so many times in possesion and his distribution was poor also at times Hyndman was def MOm

Berserker

To be honest I'm still getting used to who's who and therefore half the time don't know who's got the ball and running round with it.
I will add though I know when it's a Fulham player by the colour of his strip!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Humbled

Hugo 5 and Williams 7 I dont agree with!!!

Williams was far to weak and easy to read. Bar one slip/lucky bounce Carlos Edwards had him in his pocket.

1st half Hugo was isolated forcing the ball over the top to which I can't blame him.
2nd half he linked up very well with Ross and they looked good.

Hugo was doing a lot of taking off the ball to the "young lads"
The thing about their age is if they are good enough it shouldn't matter and currently 1 has looked comfortable (Hyndman) and Roberts has looked a star from the cameos but more game time in this league will show just how comfortable he has slotted in.

Just reading back I agree to an extent re Eisfeld but not so sure it was his removal that made us better. We were defo better without LVC though. The massive difference between 1st half and 2nd half was the gap between midfield and attack.

Humbled

I watch football like I watch talent shows.
A Singing 5 year old gets the odd awwww from me but the fact is if they aren't as good as the competition they need to be kept at their level a little longer

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on August 17, 2014, 10:16:08 AM
To be honest I'm still getting used to who's who and therefore half the time don't know who's got the ball and running round with it.
I will add though I know when it's a Fulham player by the colour of his strip!

hahaha my mum says the same thing. Im still not sure she knows whos who yet

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]