more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

UPDATE !! we have signed Tiago Casasola

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 14, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Reading this post my little boy says "what u doing dad?"
So I tell him just reading about Fulham's new player he is From Argentina.
He jumps up "yes, we have got Messi"

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Humbled on August 14, 2014, 10:38:00 AM
Reading this post my little boy says "what u doing dad?"
So I tell him just reading about Fulham's new player he is From Argentina.
He jumps up "yes, we have got Messi"
:005:made me smile, Oh for the optimism of youth

Banjo123

Not that this is anything to go by, but:

Fulham1959

cmg

I wouldn't put too much trust in an article which gives his age as 24 above his (correct) bithdate of 11/8/1995. He is, in fact, 19 (and therefore, too old to be an academy player.)

If there is any truth in the story (which must be a major stumbling block!) this would be a rather sensational development. He is at present, I believe, with Argentina u20 at the COTIF tournament in Valencia. Reports say Inter and Barca have been after him.

I've never heard of this website, but this is what 'Talents Hunter' say about him:
"Tiago Casasola is an argentine centre back who actually plays for Boca Juniors U20. He has not played for the first team but has represented his country at U17 and U20 levels, winning the 2014 Copa del Atlantico U19. He's a youth exponent from Huracan, in 2012 he signed for Boca Juniors with a contract until 2015. Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Inter and AC Milan, are just some teams interested in him, who has an EU passport. Strength, intercepting, heading, marking, tackling, long passing and personality, are his best attributes."

I'd have thought a player of his calibre would be a first team squad man.

PaulJ123

Quote from: cmg on August 14, 2014, 02:05:06 PM
I wouldn't put too much trust in an article which gives his age as 24 above his (correct) bithdate of 11/8/1995. He is, in fact, 19 (and therefore, too old to be an academy player.)

If there is any truth in the story (which must be a major stumbling block!) this would be a rather sensational development. He is at present, I believe, with Argentina u20 at the COTIF tournament in Valencia. Reports say Inter and Barca have been after him.

I've never heard of this website, but this is what 'Talents Hunter' say about him:
"Tiago Casasola is an argentine centre back who actually plays for Boca Juniors U20. He has not played for the first team but has represented his country at U17 and U20 levels, winning the 2014 Copa del Atlantico U19. He's a youth exponent from Huracan, in 2012 he signed for Boca Juniors with a contract until 2015. Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Inter and AC Milan, are just some teams interested in him, who has an EU passport. Strength, intercepting, heading, marking, tackling, long passing and personality, are his best attributes."

thats from Football Manager like 5 years into the game I imagine

cmg

Quote from: PaulJ123 on August 14, 2014, 02:06:55 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 14, 2014, 02:05:06 PM

thats from Football Manager like 5 years into the game I imagine

Ah! Right. I'll have to pass on that one. I have enough trouble sorting out reality without electronically generated fantasies  092.gif

I suppose I might have guessed from the £31m price tag, which would put him a bit out of our range!

Baider

Football Manager is scarily accurate so I wouldn't discount it all together, to be fair it tipped the likes of tevez/aguero/balotelli/fabregas to be world class players in back in championship manager 02/03

Banjo123

He is a well known 'wonderkid' in Football Manager and the game can be very good at predicting future stars. I once signed him on FM for 500k and he became a club icon at fulham. Again please don't read too much into that :)

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

God The Mechanic

Football Manager is as reliable as any other form of predicting a young players future.  They have an insane network of scouts around the world, so it's fairly "trustworthy" in that regard.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It does look like his hair in that silhouette

K33NY

Football Manager is so realistic accurate, that many many many many clubs uses it for scouting even, clubs like Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern is just some of them that uses it, and this year SIgames (creater of FM) announced that they are using allso another feature clubs uses for scouting in the game wich is Prozone Sports. :)

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Robbie

Nice (perhaps) but he is the wrong player for this league.

Jamie88

Quote from: Robbie on August 14, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

...and just how many times have you seen him play??

love4ffc

Roger I need you to go back to sleep and pick the next winning lottery numbers for me

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cmg

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 14, 2014, 06:34:47 PM
Quote from: Robbie on August 14, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

...and just how many times have you seen him play??

Ha ha! Get with the programme, Granpa. Seeing people play is so 20th. century. Just play him on your computer (is that right?). Even Bacelona use it. Unfortunately for them Real Madrid haven't caught on yet, otherwise they wouldn't have had to pay us £31million for him in 2019.

YoungsBitter

If we paid a million Euros for him then I am starting to believe this and might actually allow myself to be prematurely excited...
Quark, strangeness and charm

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It's strange, I also had a dream that I'd lost my wallet with all the CC cards, Driving License, Green Card, Khan's personal cell phone number etc.

I had to phone around to the CC companies, Immigration, et al to tell them.
When I woke up, to my surprise, my wallet was there with everything in it.

I can't wait to go to bed tonight so that I can phone around to tell everyone I found my wallet.

I'll try to squeeze your request in as well.

Vivid dreams