watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In the last two games we have used

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 16, 2014, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

17 different players - this proves that like us, Felix does not know his best team.....but compared to last weeks game I would say we had a 50% improvement against Millwall......we obviously will have to wait until September for a settled side.....and hopefully we can bring in a couple of players to fill positions...if not a couple then a big lump in the middle of the park.

Nero

50% improvement this will be down to a we were playing at home and b millwall are a crap team and we still didnt beat them, so we can expect 8 changes for wolves so everyone has had a game its not about winning its about everyone taking part

Lighthouse

Millwall are unbeaten in 10 games in this league with a settled side.  Hardly a crap team. We have a new squad so clearly Felix doesn't know his best team. We will have to wait until the Window closes to know what squad we have let alone best 11.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2014, 10:40:48 PM
Millwall are unbeaten in 10 games in this league with a settled side.  Hardly a crap team. We have a new squad so clearly Felix doesn't know his best team. We will have to wait until the Window closes to know what squad we have let alone best 11.

16th 20th and 19th in the last 3 years says crap team,  new squad you say so doesnt know his best team hes brought these players he must know what they do and how good they are, and the youngster have been there since he started, 17 players in 2 games doesnt show not knowing your best team it shows not having a clue he seem to be throwing people in hoping he gets lucky does he not watch them play in training or is he still having them run about getting fit. You yourself said in another thread a player we think could be leaving might not be but in the mean time we wont play him incase he gets hurt that player could be the difference between getting points or not,  its like saying dont play roberts he might get a career threatening injury and we wont be able to sell him for millions in a few year times. 

Berserker

I think Millwall have been good lately and towards the end of last season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

God The Mechanic

17 players just means three changes for the second game after a full set of subs used in the first.

Some fans really will complain about anything.  Was the pitch mowed in circles or diagonals instead of cross hatched?

H4usuallysitting

don't think I was moaning.....did mention something about a 50% improvement