watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Vs Wolves

Started by JackyFulham90, August 18, 2014, 12:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

From what I seen of wolves their better than ipswich and millwall , sako's quite tricky and needs taken care of, but were getting better all the time .
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Deanothefulhamfan

I like that team a lot Arthur.... Staf has looked ok, but he is certainly not one who is the first on my team sheet.

As for the random player of the week, I have a feeling it wil be Fazlic....

Arthur

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 18, 2014, 12:37:45 PM
I like that team a lot Arthur.... Staf has looked ok, but he is certainly not one who is the first on my team sheet.

As for the random player of the week, I have a feeling it wil be Fazlic....

I must confess I overlooked the possibility of Fazlic when I picked that team.

Whom, in your mind, would he replace?

Full Metal Ham

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 18, 2014, 12:02:51 AM
Massive game we really need to get a win on the board. The team I would like to see

Jorenen
Hoogland             Bodurov         Hutchinson       Stafylidis
                                          Parker
                            Roberts           Hyndman
                                            David
                             McCormack    Woodrow

Subs - Bettenelli, Burgess,  Fazlic, G Williams,  Eisfield, Dembele, Rodallega

We have a good side, some very good players let's hope we can get some points on the board Wednesday.

:plus one:

i'd try Bets in goal though

Wimbledon_White

Mine would be:

Joronen
Hoogland Bodurov Burgess Stafylidis
Roberts Parker Hyndman Eisfeld
        McCormack Woodrow

I would try a more traditional 442 with Parker sitting in front the back four, Eisfeld on the left and Roberts on the right, both playing as inverted wingers to cut in and have a shot or two. 

Time to give Woodrow a start I reckon also.

Deanothefulhamfan

I am no longer calling for Betinelli, I think if he was to come in he should have come in after Joronen's poor Ipswich performance, Joronen actually appeared much more comfortable this week, and will continue to grow. I am baffled how he is our number 1 in truth, but he is so I am beginning to accept that.

We really need to keep the back four as it is, along with the keeper, but I can see this changing on wednesday, and in truth I think we still need minor tweaking... Burgess wins headers, but like Hutchinson lacks pace, however he is much much better on the ball. So I would keep him alongside Bodurov seeing as Burn is not fancied.
Hoogland could slot in at CDM, he wins headers, is very athletic and pretty good in the tackle. ( also played there pre season ) this would allow Vosser to come in as full back who is really fast, and could deal with the pace Sako offers for them on the wing.

Midfield I think Parker and Hyndman should play, Parker played excellent against Milwall, and Hyndman is the first name on the team sheet this season, I think FM actually prefers Eisfield to David, so I would expect him to start as well.

Up front I think he will play Rodallega and Mccormack, as they were the partnership that finished the last game.

I would play a completely different team, starting with Woodrow as I think he is they key cog to unlock defences, but the players who I would like to see in the starting 11 appear to be different to our manager's choice....

Swedish Terrier

Joronen

Hoogland Bodurov Burgess Stafylidis

Roberts Parker Hyndman  G.Williams

Rodallega McCormack

or

Joronen

Voser Bodurov Burgess Stafylidis

Hoogland Parker Hyndman

Roberts     McCormack     G.Williams
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

Ordar

Don't think there should be many changes. Not sure why all the criticism directed at Joronen again. He was absolutely fine, and produced 2 good saves. Keep the same back 4 as they need familiarity.

Don't think Roberts (or Dembele) are ready for a 90 minutes yet, so keep Roberts as the super sub. Definitely go back to the diamond. I was baffled by the conversion to 451 to start against Milwall, and it didn't work at all first half.

McCormack must play. Not sure Woodrow is a good foil for him as they seem like similar players to me. I would think Hugo will start.

------------------Joronen---------
Hoogland--Bodurov--Burgess--Stalydis
------------------Parker--------
---------Hyndman-------Eisfeld
------------------David
----------McCormack--Rodellega

We actually played very well against Milwall despite the defeat, especially second half, just need to create a bit more

crazycottager

Joronen

Voser                 Bodurov                  Burn             Stafyldis

Parker

Roberts                  Hyndman                  Kacaniklic

Mckormack Woodrow

Subs: Rodallega Burgess hutchinson etheridge David Williams               

AlexH

Wolves are a quick, effective side. We looked best on Saturday with the 4-4-2 so I think that's how we should start off.

------------------Joronen------------------

---Voser---Bodurov---Burgess---Stafylidis---

---Roberts---Parker---Hyndman---G Williams---

---------McCormack------Woodrow-----------

Subs: Bettinelli, Hutchinson, Hoogland, David, Eisfeld, Kacaniklic, Rodallega