https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm going to say it... I wish....

Started by cottager123, August 19, 2014, 10:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

Quote from: The Truth on August 19, 2014, 04:54:45 PM
Quote from: cottager123 on August 19, 2014, 10:49:21 AM
We were more like qpr! Back in the prem and spending even when they have a strong team! We mocked their spending when they went down but look where they are now and where are we? A struggling to compete championship side... We will not get promoted anytime soon and will become just another championship side, a disgraced club we are.

What's wrong with being 'just another' championship side? Have you forgotten where Fulham came from?

What's wrong with being in a league which is competitive from top to bottom, with clubs followed by more passionate fans watching affordable football in better atmospheres?

What's wrong with actually having the majority of your games at 3pm on a Saturday and watching a team of young hungry players making their way in the game?

Do you watch Fulham to watch & support Fulham, or to watch so called superstars from United, Chelsea & Arsenal when they come to visit?

There aren't many other championship clubs that spend £11m on an overrated player either. Our transfer record is £800k set in the 80's!

Some of the posts & reactions on here since the Millwall game are utterly bewildering. A club that has been brainwashed in to thinking premiership football is the be all and end all and the sooner you're back challenging with the mighty West Brom, Hull and Sunderland for mid table mediocrity the happier you'll all seem to be. Very odd.

Well, we were there for 13 years, and have only just come down, so it'll take a while to leave our system, plus, we've got an owner that doesn't want to be bouncing around the Championship for to long. Bottom line is, we all want the best, and however you look at it, the Premiership is the cream of the crop. No offense, but I'd rather see us play the likes of United and Arsenal at home, than say Millwall or Watford, and that's coming from someone who has watched Fulham in every division since the early 80's.

love4ffc

To admire and be jealous of QPR....

090.gif

Hmm, let me see....did I leave anything out?
Nope, I think that about sums it up.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

K33NY

Quote from: cottager123 on August 19, 2014, 10:49:21 AM
We were more like qpr! Back in the prem and spending even when they have a strong team! We mocked their spending when they went down but look where they are now and where are we? A struggling to compete championship side... We will not get promoted anytime soon and will become just another championship side, a disgraced club we are.

you should be banned just for posting that, had it not been for lucky old aged never scoring zamora who happened to score at the wrong place at the wrong time because of ONE slipp-up defending, who where solid throughout the rest of the game, with so many chances unlucky Derby should have scored, if it hadnt been for all this we would have played them this season!

Again its all because of that never scoring Zamora who had ONE bit of a luck, and managed to aim just one time who saved them from a financial crisis. What would you think about all theire spending then if that had happened?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Again its all because of that never scoring Zamora who had ONE bit of a luck, and managed to aim just one time who saved them from a financial crisis. What would you think about all theire spending then if that had happened?
[/quote]

Ah, but he was rewarded with the keys to Loftus Road and as a present from Harry, keys to all of the flats on the White City Estate.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES