watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool look more organised...we are a joke

Started by cottage cheese, August 21, 2014, 08:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

Why is our 11 million striker playing on the left wing, when Woodrow was clearly struggling?
Why is our natural left back playing in central midfield when Kavangah was being torn to shreds?
Why did Fotheringham start? He is awful

Wolves were nothing special but they simply bullied our players off the park. It was men vs boys and by the end of the match our players looked frightened and some even panicked when they were closed down...hence why all the passes were rushed. It was a case of our youngsters wanting to get rid of the ball rather than settle and attack.

Also Spoke to Kacaniklic before the game for a bit,Asked him if he was injured etc etc (why he wasnt in any of the teams). Replied with a jokey "im fit and ready to go, Ive spent the last 7 weeks of pre season running...I cant get any fitter".  What is going on with the fringe players?

MasterHaynes

I thought Kavanagh far from being torn to shreds was our savior on so many occassions last night, and was the one defender capable of playing an accurate and intelligent pass all night. Hoogland had an off day with Bodorov and Burgess struggling to assert themselves all night. Both nearly let them in passing between themselves and getting caught on the ball.

Holders

I thought Bod and Kavanagh were our best players, wouldn't like to have to choose between them but as it was Kavanagh's debut I was impressed.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria