watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We seem to be as one....

Started by BedsFFC, August 20, 2014, 11:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I think we are all concerned about when this slide turns (the 2 year one, not the last 3 games) I think we have got a bit fed up about giving time to an obvious losing plan. We went far too long with Jol and I think it's obvious now.

I think the big worry for me is that we just start lowering the bar with our expectations. I want this guy out now. But the fact that some think Chris hughton et al is the answer shows how quickly we have fallen.

Let's be honest, could the last two years been anything worse. I've never played football manager but the last three years seems like we have been run by a higher power who just happens to support brentford (middx) and is having a laugh.

We run the real risk of not just messing up the first team but also ruining the youth set up as well. I'm not prepared for that to happen.

I'm ready to be part of something to sort this crap out. How do we do this?

I'm a peasant....and I want to revolt.

We need a leader

MrProphet

Unless I'm mistaken I thought I saw claudio ranieri there Saturday?  Now I would love him!

aaronmcguigan

sometimes i play football manager and be a team I really dislike, sell their best players, set mad tactics and press go on holiday indefinitely.

It feels as if someone has done this in real life!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: MrProphet on August 20, 2014, 11:46:42 PM
Unless I'm mistaken I thought I saw claudio ranieri there Saturday?  Now I would love him!

wouldnt he just be in to check out his Greek players considering hes the manager of Greece ?

Lighthouse

I was backing this brave new project. Until that is I saw the side today. There really was no need for the changes that were made and putting a Fotheringham in was clearly a panic decision. Too many good players in a team of the lost. Great individuals but as far from a team as you can get. Players seemed to be unsure what to do and how to do it.

This is down to the manager. I was willing to support his ideas but today has made feel very unsure about what ideas if any he has. Today was change for changes sake. Putting a full back as winger because you think Kaka isn't good enough? Breaking up the back four. The keeper seems more unsure every game. The midfield wasn't today. The forwards looked as if they had never seen each other before. Woodrow was fine but had little idea what the others were doing.

Shocked and a little annoyed today. No longer looking at the top but scared already that the manager will not buy any players of experience to help and keep chopping and changing upsetting any understanding. As if Felix wants to live up to the criticism.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope