News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can't believe that nobody has figured this out ...

Started by HatterDon, August 21, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: blingo on August 21, 2014, 05:28:44 PM
Quote from: Twig on August 21, 2014, 05:20:28 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 21, 2014, 04:54:01 PM
I'm in full agreement with The Hatter on this one. No one is looking at the big picture, only the first couple of clips where the film flickers and stutters, then all of a sudden it comes to life and the film is in full swing. Give the man time, we have (as said on here a million times already) got rid of all the oldies and played youth (which is what you all wanted. RIGHT?) Now you don't want to give the manager a chance to make the right choices or allow the team time to gel. This takes time and we have to allow Magath the time to get things right. Changing the manager now will improve NOTHING, other than create instability at the club. Some of you can't or refuse to see that and that is sad because overall I see a very bright future for us. I am sure we will be signing more players but for now we all need to get behind the players and the manager and give them our full and patient support. Rome was not built in a day and neither will we be able to get it right overnight, but with a win comes confidence and then we will start to move up the table. Is promotion still on? I personally believe it is. Watch when we turn the corner and the youngsters gain confidence and start to bloom. I will remind you knockers then, it will be interesting to watch you all back track.

Bull whiff

And please feel free to tell me what experience in the premiership, championship of bundesliga you actually have to make you a repected opinionist?

Sorry but what is a repected opinionist?

Berserker

If we don't pick up wins in the next few matches, say 3, we won't make automatic promotion. Just throwing it in there
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.