watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Okaka scores winner on sunday night

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, January 31, 2010, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

Roma 2 - 1 Siena - the highlights are here: http://www.matchhighlight.com/other-match/as-roma-1-1-siena/

On as a second half substitute, Okaka scores the winning goal with a tidy back heeled finish - pretty classy, and looks as though he quite enjoyed it - climbing the railings and all sorts. I'll be chuffed if he can do this for Fulham.

FatFreddysCat

If he can do it anouther 10 times for us i'll be over the moon. To be honest i'm not over excited by this loan move, why did it break down the first time and Woy say he only wanted players who really wanted to play for Fulham? Hope i'm wrong, but i'd prefer Kamara stay and we get at least one good (not Kallio, Kelly or Stoor) fullback.

Brede Butter Pudding

The reason it broke down first time was because Roy wanted someone to fit straight into the squad but Okaka had an injury. However, he has now recovered, and will sign tomorrow. But i agree, I think greater attention should be paid to the full back positions

FatFreddysCat

Nah, Woy made it pretty clear that there was a little attitude problem from either the player or his agent. Would love to get Robbie Keane and Shorey for the Smalling money.

Fernhurst

Thanks BBP -- he's a big old lump aint he? .... can't we wrap up a deal to buy the Older Riise with him and life would be sweet....

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 31, 2010, 09:04:59 PM
Thanks BBP -- he's a big old lump aint he? .... can't we wrap up a deal to buy the Older Riise with him and life would be sweet....

Yeah good thinking Fernhurst i forgot about that one. Robbie Keane and Mummy's Boy would be just the tonic for my very sevre case of man flu.

finnster01

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 31, 2010, 09:04:59 PM

Tell me about it. The first goal with in the clip from the match with his hammer of a left foot and the assist for our new Irishman, O'Kaka. Riise Sr would have been something. Sad thing is we probably could have gotten him last summer. Now, he is going nowhere, scored the winner against Juventus in extra time last week as well and is a fan fav in Roma.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

I'd like to see him come straight into the starting lineup on wednesday, I think pompey would hate two burly forwards threatening their back line.

Brede Butter Pudding

Completely agree. I'm sure it won't happen mind, but I think he and Zamora on form could be devastating. both with pace and both very physical. We will have to wait and see but I highly doubt that will happen.

JezamyBates

like to think we'd give him the start of wednesday. we need a win as i really dont fancy us ever to pick up pionts at the reebok.

lets hope we can get some cover elsewhere tomo also