watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wouldn't it be wonderful

Started by Peabody, August 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

If Fulham went on an unbeaten 10 match run, just to make quite a lot of you look very foolish indeed. Unlikely, I know but wonderful.

JIMMY D

I was saying the same thing last season!

nose

Quote from: Peabody on August 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM
If Fulham went on an unbeaten 10 match run, just to make quite a lot of you look very foolish indeed. Unlikely, I know but wonderful.

yes it would, i would be very happy to be made to look foolish.

people said the same about jol, branfoot and campbell and none of them went on ten match winning runs either.

iwould settle for felix picking the same team three games in a row.

gezkc

079.gif
But we can only hope!

the nutflush

Quote from: Peabody on August 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

A one match unbeaten run would make us look foolish at the moment.  Here's hoping.

GloucesterWhite

I would love to be made to look foolish by a winning run. And I hope that we don't extend the losing run to make the Felix supporters look foolish.

sussexwhite

I would love it ! Just love it !
049:gif

Deanothefulhamfan

Would be lovely, and I would happily look foolish....

I do think when we get our first win, we could go on a little run, but I just don't see it happening under FM unfortunately

Peabody

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 23, 2014, 01:24:45 PM
I would love to be made to look foolish by a winning run. And I hope that we don't extend the losing run to make the Felix supporters look foolish.

Ah but there are a lt less of us than the other lot

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Peabody on August 23, 2014, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 23, 2014, 01:24:45 PM

Ah but there are a lt less of us than the other lot
Really hope you wish comes true, as I support the club just as much as your 'gang'. But it doesn't stop me voicing my opinions.