News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stafylidis for Kaca - taking off the best player on the pitch?

Started by The Rock, August 23, 2014, 04:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

What is this? What is Magath doing? We are a complete joke. It needs to stop. We are going to get roasted.

colinwhite

fulhams_finest

as I said in another post use styflidis' pace at left back take off kavanagh who I believe is average at best and play kaca infront of him in left midfield!!

FELIX IS A  LOON

The Rock

Quote from: fulhams_finest on August 23, 2014, 04:33:19 PM
as I said in another post use styflidis' pace at left back take off kavanagh who I believe is average at best and play kaca infront of him in left midfield!!

FELIX IS A LOON

agreed and agreed.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PakistaniWhites

what its looks like is Fulham Football Club is been destroyed on purpose! i dnt know WHY!

Texas White

Quote from: Greek on August 23, 2014, 04:52:03 PM
Really??

Considering he is being played out of position he has done okay. Lunacy that he is not starting at left back.

Deanothefulhamfan

Staf was god damn awful today, and has been poor all season.

Twig

Staf may be ok in position but was not great today in midfield

Skatzoffc

Kavanagh obviously wasnt ready last week, so how Magoo has picked him again I don't know.

Staffy needs to play at left back as he has the pace. Then we can play a natural winger in front.

I'm losing patience with Magoo playing people out of position. We don't have the strength in these players to mess about like this.

I also worry this will demoralize our young team. You can't blame the players, they do as their told.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

The Rock

Staf should have been played properly and Kav taken off - but in reality there are much bigger problems at hand.

Still believe

Stafylidis has some metal and seems to be one of the few players prepared to cross, I think we need more this... balls in the box can lead to corners, lucky deflections, shots on goal, pressure. I think he has proved useful already and expect him to score one or two screamers this season too.   Bad move to replace him today.