watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ian Abrahams ( reporter ) has tweeted

Started by Sammyffc, August 23, 2014, 11:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

22.57 - '' hearing all is not well at fulham tonight , perhaps there maybe a puff of white smoke from Motspur Park. we shall see ''

:023:

hovewhite

f321ffc

Don't take a genius to work out all is not well at Fulham tonight 093.gifi :dead horse:
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Berserker

Nots all well at alot of Fulham supporters house's either tonight
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: hovewhite on August 23, 2014, 11:11:46 PM
Cryptic or what!!

When the 'Conclave of Cardinals' are electing a new Pope at the Vatican, if they can't decide a puff of black smoke comes out of the chimney.
This continues every day until they finally elect a new Pope and then they send up a puff of white smoke
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Nero

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 23, 2014, 11:22:20 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on August 23, 2014, 11:11:46 PM
Cryptic or what!!

When the 'Conclave of Cardinals' are electing a new Pope at the Vatican, if they can't decide a puff of black smoke comes out of the chimney.
This continues every day until they finally elect a new Pope and then they send up a puff of white smoke

so are we saying praying to god for a win is the answer

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

[/quote]

so are we saying praying to god for a win is the answer
[/quote]

NO, the white smoke represents a new manager   :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

dannyboi-ffc

Clutching at straws but please god let this mean khan has seen sense. I just watched their interview on football focus talking absolute nonsense. Khan did say though that results/performances decide a managers fate for you or something to that effect. The interview was done before the wolves game so maybe just maybe wolves and today has tipped it over the edge.

Another thing khan must of learnt was wasting a transfer window on a guy he wasnt sure of in rene.With a week to go and at least 3 key players needed, I dont think he can afford to continue with magath. But maybe its all just wishful thinking.

Come on mousse, elaborate!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Berserker

I've prayed alot of times but my prayers about Fulham have never been answered, I believe him upstairs isn't interested in football
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Oh yes, top work from Ian Abrahams... (Who?)

2 minutes on this board tells you all is not well at Fulham. Our relegation, plus our start to the season & league position also help to reach that conclusion! Yes, brilliant work!!!

The worlds laziest journalist???? Is he a journalist?

What a tit!!

K33NY

If I read tomorrow Felix is sacked! Then there IS hope, just take Ali Mac along with him and Mr Khan has proved to me he is a true buisinessman!!

Mokes

Fulham76

Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 11:45:54 PM
If I read tomorrow Felix is sacked! Then there IS hope, just take Ali Mac along with him and Mr Khan has proved to me he is a true buisinessman!!

There's no doubt that Khan is a true businessman, he's a billionaire through business, which is almost impossible to achieve. But his intentions with us are a little more confusing.
The sacking of felix, with a week to go in the transfer market, would prove, (a little), that he has our best intentions at heart.

Greek

Behind every great fortune is an even greater crime..

K33NY

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 23, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

There's no doubt that Khan is a true businessman, he's a billionaire through business, which is almost impossible to achieve. But his intentions with us are a little more confusing.
The sacking of felix, with a week to go in the transfer market, would prove, (a little), that he has our best intentions at heart.

I know I know, noone becomes billionaire if they dont know buisiness, dont know how to express it in english though, :P

Bracken White

IF undecided who to go for ... then the solution is simple; Kit Symons as caretaker ... but need to act now & we may keep Ruiz, Mitroglu et al. Playing those on our books would strengthen our team big time. Need that 'keeper though - Stockdale being transferred out still rankles.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Fulham76

Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 11:56:04 PM

I know I know, noone becomes billionaire if they dont know buisiness, dont know how to express it in english though, :P

Who knows? Agree about Ali Mac though. Definitely, the real problem at the home of football.

K33NY

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 24, 2014, 12:00:07 AM
Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 11:56:04 PM

Who knows? Agree about Ali Mac though. Definitely, the real problem at the home of football.

couldnt agree more!

Lighthouse

A certain Mr Tim Sherwood is about to come riding in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 24, 2014, 12:27:25 AM
A certain Mr Tim Sherwood is about to come riding in.

Let's hope so!

The honey monster would be an improvement on felix!