watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The ghost of Danny Murphy ?

Started by Fulham1959, August 24, 2014, 10:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

"Trailing at the break to Jamie Ward's goal from a cross by a Johnny Russell, Fulham were back on level terms by the 54th minute through Danny Murphy, but not for long. Within seven minutes Craig Bryson had restored Derby's lead, again set up by Russell, and Chris Martin had made it 3-1."

From The Independent, Championship round-up (see Today's Fulham Stuff).

Martinsback

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 24, 2014, 10:23:27 AM
"Trailing at the break to Jamie Ward's goal from a cross by a Johnny Russell, Fulham were back on level terms by the 54th minute through Danny Murphy, but not for long. Within seven minutes Craig Bryson had restored Derby's lead, again set up by Russell, and Chris Martin had made it 3-1."

From The Independent, Championship round-up (see Today's Fulham Stuff).

What concerns me is that we are getting beaten by Coldplay..what next the Saturdays?

the nutflush

Ha ha.  I read that earlier and had a laugh.  The mug who wrote it must be sick.  I was also thinking to myself how the hell coldplay could beat us by themselves although I think Jedward would probably beat us right now.

Martinsback

Quote from: the nutflush on August 24, 2014, 11:01:12 AM
Ha ha.  I read that earlier and had a laugh.  The mug who wrote it must be sick.  I was also thinking to myself how the hell coldplay could beat us by themselves although I think Jedward would probably beat us right now.

I fear Jedward ....